- The ZiiLock smart bike lock is also based on fingerprint and Bluetooth unlocking which lets you leave back the traditional way of locking with a key.
- This powerful AES 256 Military level security is an advanced encryption system which has publicly accessible and open cipher approved by the National Security Agency (NSA).
- The ZiiLock is made up of heat-treated materials so user need not worry about deforming or penetrating of this device.
hatever the product that you own should have a security and so does your bike. Bikes are among the top things that we have that are more prone to theft. Surveys and researches have proved that almost half of the bikes that are getting stolen are already in locked state. This clearly depicts that locks do not keep your bike away from getting stolen unless there is a smarter way of locking your bikes. Bike thieves are getting smarter and so does our technology get smarter. The main reason behind the technological growth is the way to find more and more easiest ways that saves time as well as materials.
ZiiLock Product Overview
Fingerprint and Bluetooth unlocking is the widely developing ways for security. The ZiiLock smart bike lock is also based on fingerprint and Bluetooth unlocking which lets you leave back the traditional way of locking with a key. Once the key is stolen or last there is no other way than breaking the lock. But as this product is based on smartphone and Bluetooth locking, we need not break our lock as it has backup features.
- Fingerprint based unlocking
- Unlock via Bluetooth device
- Theft alert notification to your smartphone
- Automatic Locking System
- USB-C Charging Interface
- Backup traditional keys
Additional Unique Security Features
- 3 Secure Unlocking Methods: Fingerprint, Bluetooth, and Spare Key
- 98cm Unbreakable & Temper-hardened Material
- Lock sharing: Grant Access to Your ZiiLock
- AES 256 Military-level Security
- Always-on Theft Alert
- IP67 Waterproofing
This powerful AES 256 Military level security is an advanced encryption system which has publicly accessible and open cipher approved by the National Security Agency (NSA). It is an extremely rugged active solution. The lock also provides for creating and sharing a temporary key with your friends and family so that in your absence your friends can also access the bike using the sharable key. The duration for the key can also be set.The users need not worry about the exposure of the lock to the atmosphere. The lock has ip67 waterproof technology. The ZiiLock is made up of heat-treated materials so user need not worry about deforming or penetrating of this device. In addition to your fingerprint the user can totally store 20 fingerprints in the lock. In case if user forgets where he or she have parked the bike, the ZiiLock has location feature each time he or she parks the bike location is being noted. So, this makes easier to find the location of the bike.
Have more than one bike? no problem. with the 98 cm of maximum unfolding length you can lock 2 to 3 bikes together using one single ZiiLock.
The ZiiLock has lithium batteries with low consuming components making the power last for 3 months. User can also use a mechanical key to open it in case of battery drain.
This is a product of ZiiLock a company based at Los Angeles teamed with few leading bike producers, with an aim of providing security to products.