- Tile Pro delivers as promised, keeping track of thing saving money and time.
- Tile app keeps tracks of the location of the device if it ever leaves the Bluetooth range of the Tile Pro (400 ft.)
- Tile Pro is connected to your mobile device through Bluetooth and communicates with it by sending it signals periodically.
For those who keep on losing or forgetting their gadget like mobile phones, bags, Luggage, Laptop, Keys and even your favourite pet, The Tile Pro id a product to look out for. A small tile equipped with Bluetooth tracking that can be attached to a portable gadget that you want to never lose hold of. You can leave all the stress and frustration of losing your beloved thing to the Tile Pro. With 10 million Tile devices out in the market, rest assured, you can leave the worry of tracking your things to the Tile Pro and get productive, getting some real work done.
The tracking giant Tile is in the market with their most powerful compact tracking device yet. It has the largest Bluetooth range i.e. 400 ft. and comes with location tracker too. This makes it a perfect buy for the customers looking for a tracker to keep their worries aside and focus on their work. It comes with the only downside of keeping the app active at all times which can result in significant battery drain of your mobile. Rest assured, preferred by a huge customer base, Tile Pro delivers as promised, keeping track of thing saving money and time. The added smart assistant support makes your life a little easier.
Problem Solved by this Product
Finding your gadgets and belonging in no time leaving you without any worries is the key feature and function of the Tile Pro. This square shaped tile can be tucked to your belonging and can easily be tracked using the mobile application available on both Play Store and Apple app store and hence can work across platforms tracking your things for you. Hence, it saves both your time to locate things and also money in case you are to lose your device on the go.
The Tile Pro is connected to your mobile device through Bluetooth and communicates with it by sending it signals periodically.
The Tile app is a really versatile app which can perform various operations like:
1. Saving Location: The Tile app keeps tracks of the location of the device if it ever leaves the Bluetooth range of the Tile Pro (400 ft.) You can locate the device it was attached to using the map on the app. Though, for this the app needs to be kept running always in the background for constant location updates.
2. Ringing your device: If the above situation doesn’t persist, you can simply locate your device by ringing it as it is in the range (max is 400 ft.) This can be achieved using the dedicated Tile app.
3. Using the Tile Community: If both the above do not work out for you, the Tile community consisting of 10 million + members can save your day. All Tile apps can pick up your devices’ signal and will notify you discreetly of the location without notifying the user through whose app your belonging was found. This is a great feature which empowers you to use the community to find your belonging and at the same time keeping your privacy intact. All this is possible through the unique Tile tag (unique ID) associated to each Tile Pro.
You need to keep in the mind the following that the Bluetooth should always be activated and the app should always be running in the background. Along with this GPS and Internet connection must be enabled.
Tile promises this is their most powerful Bluetooth tracker till date. The Tile Pro 2020 can be also used to find and locate your phone by just pressing the Tile button to make the phone ring.
How it Works
The model comes in two colours: classic black and white and in a completely revamped modern and sleek design.
The other available versions of Tile tracker are Mate, Slim and Sticker but the Pro version beats them all on account of Bluetooth range, version and Loudness of the ring.
The following are the technical specifications at a glance:
1. Bluetooth range: 400 ft. or 120 m
2. Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.0
3. Rugged Nature : Water resistant and splash proof with IP55 rating
4. Compatible and Activated : with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
5. Battery : Replaceable CR1632 battery with a year warranty from activation. Easily replaceable. (Lithium metal battery).
6. Dimension: 42 mm x 42 mm x 6.5 mm weighing at 2.08 ounces
Plan for Launch
An upgrade from the previous version launched in the year 2018, the Tile Pro 2020 is already available for buying on Amazon and other select channels. A 2 pack of Tile Pro is priced at $ 59.99 while a single Tile Pro at $ 34.99
It was first made available on October 8 2019.
There is also a premium service made available from Tile at $3/month and $30 annually. It consists of keeping the history of the location of your device and a free battery replacement offer. You can also share your Tile Pro with family and friends.
With 10 million active users of their devices, Tile is surely a company of repute in the arena of making affordable and efficient device trackers. The Tile Pro is their most powerful tracker till date and the company envisions making lives a little easier, each device a time.
The company is synonymous with Bluetooth tracking in the market and can be sure relied upon. It was founded in December 2012 and is headquartered at San Mateo California. The company was the brain child of Nick Evans and Mike Farely.