- The Tello Toy Drone is an entry level drone device created keeping in focus the market of amateurs and common user in mind.
- The Tello Toy drone is a very capable machine enhancing your experience with aerial photography and video making.
- This palm fitting drone is set to make drones more accessible and help everyone out there to take those picturesque personal moments.
With a barrage of drones in the market, DJI is in the market with a small drone named Tello to impart the experience of film-making and video making to the masses and making it as simple as a child’s play. This 5MP camera drone equipped with Wi-Fi FPV 8D flips bounce mode quadcopter is a beast packed inside a small body. The drone unfailing performs as per expectation and has been made to perform as a fun and educational quadcopter. It is a cute, smartly designed drone with a smart processor which can help you perform exciting and thrilling aerial tricks.
The Tello Toy Drone is an entry level drone device created keeping in focus the market of amateurs and common user in mind. Despite being a relatively new and compact in design device, the Tello Drone is powered by some of the most premium features which are usually present in the top end models of drone in the market. The device looks promising for those who want an introduction in the fast-growing drone market. The association with MIT on coding system is also sure to catch some eyeballs, especially from tech enthusiasts. Hence, the Tello Toy drone looks like a sure winner in the entry level segment of drones.
Problem Solved By This Product
The Tello small toy drone has been designed to be an entry level drone in the market for amateurs and for those who want to experience the art of handling drones, performing aerial tricks and get an introduction to idea of aerial film-making. The drone is designed to take high resolution pictures, learning MIT developed coding system for kids and teens, shoot coordinated short videos with circle, 360 and up and away. This palm fitting drone is set to make drones more accessible and help everyone out there to take those picturesque personal moments.
The Tello Toy drone is a very capable machine enhancing your experience with aerial photography and video making. This feature driven drone has some of the most exciting features that you can imagine in an entry level affordable drone:
1. Paired with Application: The drone is compatible with the DJI app that makes it easier to operate the drone through your own smartphone, thereby eliminating the need of separate remote controller. Now, you can capture photos, video shots and simultaneously edit them within the app.
2. EZ shots: This feature enables to shoot quick videos and photos and also help perform amazing in-flight stunts along with capturing stunning imagery. This coupled with the high resolution 5MP camera helps produce some of the best aerial shots on the go.
3. Processing Power: Powered by Intel designed chips, the drone is a processing beast imparting optimal performance while capturing high quality footage. The chips have been designed to draw minimum power while delivering world-class performance.
4. Operational Details: The drone can fly up to a height of 50 m above the ground with an in-flight time of 13 minutes per battery. It has an image transmission distance of up to 100m. This communication is powered by 2 smart switching antennas.
The drone comes with an auto take off/landing feature which enable the action with a single tap, a feature very common to the DJI’s drone series. The drone is also equipped with the Failsafe feature that ensures a safe landing even when the connection is lost.
5. Vision Positioning system: The drone has a downward facing camera that makes it a perfect design for it to hover over the stuff you want to capture making way for some of the most stunning aerial photography.
6. MIT-powered coding system: Learning more about the drone is now easy, thanks to the coding system designed by MIT. This way, it becomes easier to learn the basics of programming and also have fun in the mean-time.
The drone is a light-weight drone weighing 150 g only. The product dimensions are 9.8 x 9.3 x 4.1 cm
It is powered by a Li-ion polymer battery of about 1000 mAh with the battery included in the box.
In the Box: 1 Aircraft, 4 propellers pair, 1 set of propeller guard, 1 battery, 1 Micro USB cable and 1 propeller removal tool.
Plan For Launch
After much deliberation on design and features, the concept was finalized and put forward for the customers in the year 2017-2018.
The product was listed for sale on Amazon on 27 February 2018. It is available for a pocket-friendly price of $ 99 .
DJI or Shenzhen DJI Technology Co. Ltd. stands for Dà-Jiāng Innovations and is based in Shenzhen, China. It was founded in 2006 by Frank Wang and over the years has grown to be the market leader in remote control cinematic drones. Their quadcopters are standard in the drone tech industry and are widely used by amateurs and professionals alike.
ALSO READ :