ey readers, today’s topic is fascinating because we are going to talk about a product from Xiaomi named Redmi: smart band 4, which helps to make you fit and improve your health status. So, Let’s Check it out.
This band is the most awaited fitness band, especially in India. It is a much-upgraded version of MI band 3 they make many changes in it to make better for their customer with implement in a feature like display size and other things you will see in this article. Xiaomi has launched his smart band on 16th June 2019 in China, 26th June 2019 in Europe and the date of launching this smart band in India i.e. 19th September of 2019. This watch was launched in the China and hit a positive response from the customer of the China.
Let’s explore all the things about this smart band 4.
- Display size: It has a Coloured AMOLED display with a size of 0.95 inches (Which is increased by Xiaomi).
- Colour depth: Xiaomi provides the color depth of the band of 24 bit which is a nice sign of display quality experience.
- Screen brightness: It gives a better experience in daylight conditions with the brightness up to 450 nits.
it will be supported by an only a single button which is a touchable button not physical. The specific control of the button, I.e. wake up, go back this can also enough for a band.
- Screen Protection: It has the best screen protection of 2.5D tempered glass with anti-fingerprint coating which gives you the best security and experience in daily life usage.
- Water strap protection: It is supported by the water strap material TPU which helps you in waterproofing which also include in the protection.
- RAM: It has 512kb allotted RAM which is enough for the band.
- ROM: It has memory capacity storage of 16 MB to retain the details of your activity.
- NFC: It is not supported.
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth V5.0
- Six sensors: All the features based on this sensor 3axis gyroscope, PPG heart rate sensor, Capacitive proximity sensor.
It has obtained battery of LiPo, 135mAh because of type and capacity of battery it gives better experience charging and wakeup time.
- Standby time: It gives you the best standby time with the maximum of the 20 days slandered capacity.
- Charging time: It’s charging time is of 2 hours only.
It has the support of the system of android 4.4/iOS 9.0 and above which is good.
- Adjustable wristband Length: The length of the wristband is adjustable 155-216mm which is a good thing for every customer. Customers can adjust band size according to their wrist.
- Weight: It is a lighter weight of 130g only.
- Package size: 0.63*0.32*0.12in is the size of the band that is given by Xiaomi.
The key feature of the band
- Look and design: Xiaomi is providing you an all-new user interface for giving the simplified and smoother experience of touchscreen experience with 2.5D tempered glass and anti-fingerprint coating protection.
- 6-axis Sensors: It is Giving 6 sensors including (3 axis accelerometer, 3 axis gyroscope, Capacitive proximity sensor, optical heart rate sensor.
- Battery: It has a very good standby battery that may give you a standby backup of 20 days.
So, hereby all you guys understood all detail of this Mi band, which is launched in the India at 19th September 2019. The price that estimated in India is almost approx. to Rs 2200 and above in India.