- Razer Basilisk V2 Gaming Mouse has 11 programmable buttons on this mouse.
- Razer Basilisk V2 Gaming Mouse cable has greater flexibility and is designed to produce minimal drag.
- Razer Basilisk V2 Gaming Mouse no longer requires a traditional physical contact this will remove the delay and never triggers unintended clicks.
When coming to the gaming normal stuff won’t work as expected we need advanced tech to do so, we cannot adjust the sensitivity in the normal mouse as well as the advanced controls will not be provided in them and it will be difficult to play games with those normal mouse, for this Razer brought the basilisk V2 mouse which do amazing things in the game in your hand, with the Razer speed flex cable which can be easily adjustable so that your mouse swings around the place with ease, with the 11 programmable buttons in it so that you can play the most part of the game you feel in the mouse, included with smart tracking and a sync cut off with the motion sync built with the focus optical sensor with customizable scroll wheel resistance and the Razer optical mouse switches which are thrice faster than the mechanical ones so that you will be the one in game to have the speed ahead with five on board memory profiles.
1. There are 11 programmable buttons on this mouse, you can have a greater arsenal of commands at your fingertips by mapping your favourite macros and secondary functions via Razer Synapse 3.
2. This one got the Razer hyper shift which make the most of this programmable mouse by mapping its 11 buttons with Razer hyper shift which effectively doubles your mouse inputs, At the press of a key, you are able to toggle a secondary button profile so you can change up your plan on the fly.
3. On this one you can custom config the button and what action to be taken when they are triggered, get a head start in your customization by using these recommended buttons config, that is optimized for across several games.
4. You can have the customizable scroll wheel resistance that comes with a dial on its underside that lest you tweak the resistance of its scroll wheel to be as smooth or as tactile as you want, with this level of personalization on a gaming mouser you will be able to more accurately perform, weapon select and other scrolling actions.
5. The Razer optical mouse switch which uses the infrared light beam to register every click the switches in this optical gaming mouse actuate with an industry leading response of 0.2 milliseconds.
6. Since it no longer requires a traditional physical contact this will remove the delay and never triggers unintended clicks giving you closer control and flawless execution.
7. The mouse offers you 20000 Dpi sensitivity and 650 IPS tracking speed with the optical sensor which is improved with 99.6% resolution accuracy ensuring that finest movement from this optical mouse is tracked with consistency. Equipped with intelligent functions, the sensor becomes even more accurate.
8. The Razer basilisk V2 cable has greater flexibility and is designed to produce minimal drag so that you can perform quicker more fluid swipes for higher degree of control.
9. This mouse uses the advanced-on board memory and bring your settings anywhere so that you are always ready to compete with your preferred controls.
10. You can enjoy slick mouse movements across any surface with mouse feet made from the purest highest grade of PTFE a material used to coast non-stick pans.
11. The most important part for the gamer is the RGB colours which make them the feeling of having a gaming setup, this one has the 16 million colours and the 2 RGB lighting zones you can configure the coloring of the mouse.
12. The click life cycle of the mouse is also very hard to describe which gives you insane 70 million clicks to be last longer before it goes down.
13. The weight of the mouse also matters in gaming to control and move it so fastly across the space to be in time for the movement in game, this one offers you a very light weight about 92 grams.
14. You will get 2 years warranty from the company and a full refund of 30 days purchase.
Weight 92 grams
Hardware Platform PC
Dimensions 3×5.1×1.7 inches
Brand Name Razer
Series Basilisk V2
Buttons 11 programmable buttons
Wheel Customizable Scroll wheel resistance
Cable Razer Speed flex Cable
Switches Razer optical mouse switches
Connectivity Wired mode only
Cable length 2.1 meters
Compatibility Razer Synapse 3 enabled
Switch Rated 70M clicks
RGB lighting 2 Razer Chroma lighting zones with true 16.8 million colours
On Board Memory 5 on board memory profiles
Sensors True 20000 Dpi Focus+ optical sensor with 99.6% resolution accuracy
Up to 650 inches per second (IPS)/ 50G acceleration
On the fly sensitivity Adjustment
Advanced Lift-off/Landing distance customization
Despite of having all there features this one cannot offer you the wireless functionality just because of the price and when you prefer the wireless the things go upside down and the features will vary.
The price of the Razer mouse is $80 (Rs 5,920 ) which is good for gamer who invest more for gaming.
Plan for Launch
This device is first listed in the January 2020 and made available to the customers in the market.
Out of box
Out of the box you will get the mouse and the quick starter guide to use it along with the warranty card of it.
This mouse is developed by the company Razer which is the world’s lifestyle branding for gamers their trademark the triple headed snake of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming an esports communities with a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer focused ecosystem of hardware and software services, Razer’s award winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and blade gaming laptops, there are also phones brought by the company to the market for gamers and this is founded in 2005 and dual headquartered in Irvine and Singapore and it has 18 offices in worldwide , recognized as the leading brand for gamers in USA and most part of the world.
Keep yourself updated with the latest gadget news! Join our Facebook, Follow our Twitter for regular updates.