- Pudu BellaBot cat robot has a capability of holding 10 Kg’s of things at time in each layer provided a four layered design to carry.
- Pudu BellaBot will roam across the restaurant with its navigation system and meowing at customers on encouraging them to take their orders.
- Pudu BellaBot is invented to purely improve the staffing situation in the restaurants business, especially in china due to lack of waiters.
Every restaurant in the world facing the problem with the waiters, while growing up in the market & serving customers cannot make them happy, since the waiters have their own limitations in bringing the food to two people at once, Or if your restaurant facing problem with the number of waiters to serve customers, the Pudu BellaBot will make it in simple on solving the problem, it consist of four layered tray capable to serve four customers at a time, being served by the robotics will increase the customers to the restaurant even.
1. This Pudu BellaBot cat robot has a capability of holding 10 Kg’s of things at time in each layer provided a four layered design to carry.
2. This Robot cat is implemented with autonomous navigation system with PuduSlam algorithm and it receives commands through the touch screen in it.
3. It will roam across the restaurant with its navigation system and meowing at customers on encouraging them to take their orders.
4. The Top surface of the robot is made of sensors that recognizes the touch of humans, the face expressions of the cat robot will change accordingly where you touch it, For Example it will show you a lovely face when you touch it on ears.
5. The Developers also programmed to not be distracted by the customers while in the job, by touching continuously on the ears of the cat.
6. This device is invented to purely improve the staffing situation in the restaurants business, especially in china due to lack of waiters.
7. It is also programmed to speak words like “The Hand is too warm” it behaves just like a cat showing mad expression while distracting it from its work.
8. The cameras offer the cat to have a 3600-degree view of the restaurant, so that it cannot be misguided or the food cannot be fallen out of its hands, as the usual waiters do.
9. The chef after done his food and the one will be placing that food in the four layers and tell the robotic cat waiter that which layer is for which table then it will serve accordingly to the customers.
10. After it served to a customer, they have to lace their hand and click the button on the top of it so it can continue the work to serve other customers.
11. The Pudu Company has created many cat robots using this architecture they had 3 delivery robots in which one is BellaBot and HolaBot.
12. The machine is made up of ABS Aviation grade aluminium alloy to sustain the weight and to be easily mobility of things.
13. The device will take 4 hours to be full charged to start it work done for entire day.
14. The device weighs 59 kg’s which is less than a person usual waiter.
15. It is not much taller than its just 1.29 meters tall it can easily visible while serving to you.
16. Coming to the mobility speed of the robotic cat is 0.5 to 1.2 m/s depending up on the load of it and the ground it is going.
17. The batteries which are used in this one is replaceable after the week which is quite good for a delivery robotic cat.
18. Besides BellaBot they are bringing two more bots which are named as HolaBot and the first one to be brought is PuduBot.
19. The Pudu Tech mentioned that this BellaBot will take 120 mins to scan the entire restaurant to have a view of mobility.
20. After completion of making the food items the BellaBot is going to take the orders to be served through the screen which was provided in it and using the autonomous system it will navigate to the ordered customer in case any obstacles in the middle of the mobility it will use the sensors to recognize it and take an another path to reach the customer.
- Dimension : 516x537x1290 mm
- Overall Weight : 59 Kg
- Battery Lifetime : 7×24 hours
- Moving Speed : 0.5 to 1.2 meters per second
- Charging Time : 4 hours
- No of Layers : 4
- Each Layer Capacity : 10Kg’s
- Material Used : ABS Aviation grade aluminum alloy
The price of the product is not yet revealed, it might be announced after the reaction of the restaurants want’s & needs for waiters. Since it is fully automated and using the advanced piece of tech so it might be costly.
Plan of Launch
This product is going to be in the market this year after its appearance on the CES on this year.
The major con’s to be spoken are when serving for one customer it cannot know whether the customer taken his ordered food or not, it is quite complex to interact with the robotic waiters like when we any additional thing to be added in the recipe or something like that we cannot say to it.
The other thing is it can be easily corroded since they have used the aluminium alloy for its build it might be a problem, if any over-spill happened on the BellaBot, then it might be a problem which damages its parts.
Indeed, the charging time if the batteries is also high. The restaurants where the grounding is low & high but not at same level then this might get screwed up since they don’t have shown any solution for it yet, so it is not recommended for those restaurants.
This product is brought to you by the Pudu Tech which was founded in 2016 which is an china’s national high-tech enterprises, this company serves as a top-notch intelligent delivery robot that integrates in the R&D, production and selling departments, its headquarters is located in Shenzhen, which stood as world capital for hardware innovation, with the revolutionary robots the PuduBot is currently working at over 2000 restaurants around the world, this new arrival of BellaBot and HolaBot hitting the market very hard in the CES of this year.