- The Netgear Nighthawk Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System is product made for homes and small enterprises looking for a smooth and reliable Wi-Fi experience in their setup perimeter.
- The device is built to deliver seamless Wi-Fi to an estimated area of 3000 sq. ft. at the speed of 100 Mbps.
- The device comes with a compatible mobile application that can help you control various aspects related to your Wi-Fi connectivity.
In this world of increasing reliance on the internet for gathering information to shopping and hosting your company server on clouds, a good stable Wi-Fi connectivity is a must. The industry giant Netgear is in the arena with a new, robust product in their already reliable series of Wi-Fi solution. The Netgear Nighthawk Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System is product made for homes and small enterprises looking for a smooth and reliable Wi-Fi experience in their setup perimeter. The device is equipped with industry standard technology enabling for the best experience of super-fast, secure Wi-Fi that is compatible across several devices.
Problem Solving By This Product
The Netgear Nighthawk Mesh 6, as mentioned provides Wi-Fi for the entire establishment or home in a secure manner with optimum speed. The device has improved over its predecessors in the areas like dual-band technology, streaming speeds now going up to 1.8 Gbps, compatible with a wide range of device among others. Moreover, it is expandable by adding the compatible “satellites” and provides for reliable coverage.
New, improved Nighthawk Mesh 6 has an array of industry leading standards and features which make it a product to eye for. Some of the major features of the device are as follow:
- Best in class Technology: The device works on the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology that not only ensures high speed connectivity at large bandwidth (up to 4X times previous generation capacity) but also ensures that there are no dead zones in the house, hence providing seamless Wi-Fi connection. It is also 100% backward compatible.
- Ultra-fast Speed: it can pump up to the combined speed of 1.8 Gbps to keep up with the multifarious streaming, gaming and smart devices. It supports smooth 4K UHD streaming and gaming.
- Area of Coverage: The device is built to deliver seamless Wi-Fi to an estimated area of 3000 sq. ft. at the speed of 100 Mbps. This makes it perfect for medium and large homes and medium enterprises. Moreover, it can be coupled with the Mesh 6 Wi-Fi Satellite which acts a signal repeater hence enabling large area to be covered.
- Easy Controls: The device comes with a compatible mobile application that can help you control various aspects related to your Wi-Fi connectivity. It is available at both, the Google Play store and Apple App store.
a. It can perform reliable speed test of your broadband connection.
b. Helps to setup a guest network for Wi-Fi access to the visiting.
c. Provides an ease of access, control and monitoring of the network anytime from any part of the world.
- Structure and Built: It is a robustly built device with simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi 6 AX1800 beaming through 4 high performance internal antennas. It is powered by a quad-core 1.5 GHz processor with capability of simultaneous data streaming beamforming for 2.4 GHz and 5GHz bands. It contains One WAN 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet port and a memory of 128 MB Flash drive and 256 MB RAM.
The device is EasyMesh compatible which brings a number of things to the table, but the most important one is that the Nighthawk system will be able to interoperate with other EasyMesh-certified products.
- Security Features: It is equipped with 802.11i 128-bit AES encryption with PSK. Also, it has the feature for setting up guest Wi-Fi network for separate & secure Internet access for guests.
It provides WPA3-Personal for more robust password-based authentication and push button for WPS/SYNC support.
In the box: 1 Nighthawk Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Router (MR60), 1 Nighthawk Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Satellite (MS60), One 2m Ethernet cable, Two 12V/1.5A power adapters, Quick start guide.
Weight: 0.63 lb
Dimension: 4.8 x 4.8 x 2.5 in
The product comes with a 1-year hardware warranty with 24 x 7 technical support provided from 90 days of purchase.
Plan For Launch
With the launch of Wi-Fi 6 in September 2019, the market was flooded with new devices supporting the technology. Netgear came up with this pocket friendly beast for your medium sized homes around same time.
It is currently priced at $ 229.99. The wi-fi extender, “Satellite”, is pieced at $ 149.99.
With Headquarters in San Jose, USA, Netgear is a multinational networking company with its footing in 25 countries. It makes product for three segments in the market namely, retail, professional and as a service provider. The company has a vibrant history of taking out some of the most robust, reliable and interesting networking solution for industry and homes alike. It was founded back in 1996 and now its net income stands at $ 19.44 million as of 2017.
The Netgear Nighthawk Mesh Wi-Fi 6 dual system is a coming of age, pocket friendly device that is robust and reliable in its performance. Being equipped with the latest wi-fi 6 technology, the device provides an unparalleled bandwidth and super-fast streaming speed across a medium sized home of area around 1300 sq. ft. Moreover, it has all the latest standards of security like 802.11i standards for keeping all your devices in safe hands. It also comes coupled with a mobile application that helps to navigate, monitor and control the network anytime from anywhere.
Given above features and the assurance the brand name of Netgear brings to the table, the device is sure shot to be a hot-seller in the market.
For the latest news and new technology reports, stay tuned with us!