- The Mophie Powerstation with 22000 mAh battery is the perfect power companion for your wide array of devices ranging from Laptop to smartphones and tablet.
- The Mophie Powerstation has various types of ports to support most of the smart devices like the Laptop and smartphone. It contains an USB type A port, USB type C port and an AC outlet for charging compatible devices.
- Mophie Powerstation has a feature of priority charging wherein when the power station is connected to wall for charging and a device is connected to the power station, the device recharges first and then the power station.
In this day and age of portability, power and the ever-hanging cables are becoming an increasing concern for everyone. The Mophie Powerstation with 22000 mAh battery is the perfect power companion for your wide array of devices ranging from Laptop to smartphones and tablet. It contains various ports like the USB C, USB A type and also AC outlet for the devices that require it. This high capacity power station has enough juice to fully charge a MacBook and it can provide backup for a 90W laptop for up to an hour.
Mophie Powerstation with a wide range of ports and fast charging capability built in is the next generation of universal portable power source for all your tech devices. It is dependable and reliable power source for your devices with an elegant design.
Problem Solving By This Product
Containing a wide-ranging port options available including USB type C, USB type A and also, AC outlet to cover various devices, the Mophie Powerstation is the portable battery you need for all your power needs. The 22,000 mAh battery is enough to charge a MacBook or power a 90 W device for up to an hour. It also rocks an LED indicator that tells the charged status of the device.
Mophie Powerstation has a list of powerful features that make it one of the leading next generation power station which is compatible with a huge number of devices. Some of the major features are enlisted below:
1. AC port: The Mophie Powerstation has various types of ports to support most of the smart devices like the Laptop and smartphone. It contains an USB type A port, USB type C port and an AC outlet for charging compatible devices. The 100W AC port is a GFCI protected outlet that can used to charge phones and devices that require to be plugged into a wall by safely delivering up to 100 W (110 V) of power.
2. USB type C port: The type C port PD input/output port can be used to fast charge your USB C enabled device at 30 W. This port can also be used to charge the power station for quick charge so that you can charge and go through your day easily.
3. USB type A port: This port can be used to charge a device simultaneously along with USB type C port. It is a 2.4 A quick charge port where you can easily charge your device without the need to keep it connected to the power station the entire day.
4. Priority+ Charging: Mophie Powerstation has a feature of priority charging wherein when the power station is connected to wall for charging and a device is connected to the power station, the device recharges first and the power station battery is recharged so that both are fully charged by the time you wake up.
5. LED Indicator: On pressing the indicator button for about 3 seconds, you can check the charging status and battery level of the Mophie Powerstation. The same button can be used to convert the USB type c port into an input port so that you can charge your portable power station.
- Dimension: 7.48 x 4.49 x 1.10 inches or 190 x 114 x 28 mm
- Weight: 1.6670 lbs.
- Battery Capacity: 22,000 mAh Li Polymer battery which is rechargeable for over 500 full cycles i.e. from 0 to 100%
- Warranty: 2-year international warranty
- In the Box: Mophie Powerstation, QuickStart guide and Charging cable (USB type C cable)
Plan For Launch
Mophie came out with the Powerstation in the year 2018 and the product was developed after taking inputs from various customers as to what they need. It is currently available for $ 199.95 with free shipping.
Founded back in the year 2005, Mophie is a child organization of the Zagg group. Its CEO is Daniel Huang (since 2006) and was co-founded by Daniel Huang and Shawn Dougherty. They are the leaders in portable power banks and are one of most selling mobile battery case brands. The products by Mophie are an astute example of innovation and catering to the need of the customers by giving them all the options they want. Their lineup is full with stellar reliable products making lives of common people easy day by day.