- MagicDock can help you in using the iPad Pro as a desktop like PC, all you need is to attach, fix the viewing angle and work. It facilitates an easy switch between office, design and illustration work in a jiffy.
- MagicDock contains ports such that you can just plug in the device and use it for without worrying about connecting your peripherals each and every time. It has 4 I/O ports: HDMI, USB type C, USB 3.0- and 3.5-mm jack.
- The MagicDock also presents with the capability of a 90-degree rotation from landscape mode to portrait mode and vice-versa. You can lower or move up the dock for a viewing angle as per your liking. The dock easily slides into various position.
With the advent more and more powerful iPad Pro model every year from Apple®, there has been a need for a modern and elegant docking solution for the iPad to enhance its utility and make it into full-blown computer. With MagicDock iPad Pro Desktop docking solution, the problem is solved to quite an extent. This dock can help you in using the iPad Pro as a desktop like PC, all you need is to attach, fix the viewing angle and work. MagicDock facilitates an easy switch between office, design and illustration work in a jiffy. As time progresses and iPad Pro becomes a more and more capable machine, the ease utility and demand of a viable docking solution is going to rise for sure. The MagicDock covers most the ground with some astute features and important functionalities.
Problem Solving By This Product
Compared to the other solutions available in the market, the MagicDock covers most of the basic necessities and demands of a good docking solution for the iPad Pro. As the iPad Pro is a very versatile machine which can be used in creating documents, graphic design, illustration, media consumption etc., a very versatile dock is required to compliment all such activities. From easy rotation for multiple viewing angles to ports for peripheral connections, the MagicDock has got it all covered.
MagicDock iPad Pro Desktop Dock is a very capable and futuristic product for the Apple® iPad Pro and is rich in essential and important features. It enhances the functionality of the iPad. Following are some of the features of the MagicDock iPad Pro Desktop Dock:
- Rotation and Viewing angles: You can lower or move up the dock for a viewing angle as per your liking. The dock easily slides into various position which can be used to ease various processes like graphic designing, illustrations, documentations, media consumption etc.
- Landscape and Portrait modes: The MagicDock also presents with the capability of a 90-degree rotation from landscape mode to portrait mode and vice-versa. You can use the portrait mode for spreadsheet, selfies, apps supporting portrait mode only and also, to take notes.
- Ports: MagicDock contains ports such that you can just plug in the device and use it for without worrying about connecting your peripherals each and every time. The rear facing I/O ports has got you all covered with the 3.5 mm jack for plugging in your earphones and other audio devices, a USB type C and USB type A 3.0 port for general connectivity like hard drives, MIDI station and of course for charging your beloved iPad Pro and the HDMI port for connecting a large monitor for video output.
- Built: MagicDock’s exterior is anodized aluminum, with a microfiber cover on the inside where you attach your iPad Pro to protect the back of your iPad.
- Compatible Models: The MagicDock is compatible with the 11″ and 12.9″ 2018 iPad Pro. The reason is because of the magnets built into the back of this new iPad Pro which allows it to be easily attached and detached from MagicDock. The company is currently working on models that will accommodate older iPad Pro models.
You can currently order a 11” version for $ 99 and a 12.9” version for $ 109 as an early bird offer.
Plan For Launch
The MagicDock was imagined, designed and prototype in the year 2018 and was launched in the year 2019. Subsequently, a crowdfunding campaign was launched on Kickstarter which has raised about $ 102,336 by 915 backers.
Steve Warren the CEO, built and designed the MagicDock from the ground up because of the need of a decent docking station for himself. He really wants to empower iPad Pro users and enable them to work easier, quicker, and more like a Pro. He setup the company MagicDock based in Provo, UT. The product is based on the idea and principles as envisaged by Steve and has gone through several refinements and iteration.
ALSO READ :