- Lenovo ThinkSmart View device takes off the load of the employees and functions as a personal productivity assistant freeing up from the mundane administrative tasks.
- Lenovo ThinkSmart View makes possible video and voice calls over data, hence enabling easy and very effective communication among people.
- Lenovo ThinkSmart View device comes with some of the most essential security features like the built-in camera shutter, 4-digit access PIN and microphone mute button.
For the companies and enterprises looking for a solution to handle all their administrative tasks and want to make employee interaction and collaboration a breeze, Lenovo ThinkSmart View might just be the product they need.
The product is set to revolutionize personal productivity of the employees and hence, the corporation. Partnering with Microsoft Teams, Lenovo is in the market with a novel concept, which is sure to grab all eyeballs. Moreover, this may go a long way in decluttering your PCs and increasing your productivity with focus on your tasks. The application of ThinkSmart View rangers from common offices to executive suites to remote offices.
Problem Solved By The Product
Enabled with Microsoft Teams, a productivity and management market leading software, the ThinkSmart View device takes off the load of the employees and functions as a personal productivity assistant freeing up from the mundane administrative tasks. The device works in wide ranging capacities and settings and can handle for you, content viewing, video conferencing and task management. This smart device takes care of the communication within the project team and also among various teams which need to work in sync. Employees can focus on their work de-cluttering their PCs from the administrative tasks.
One of the major devices in the smart office professional service category, The ThinkSmart View takes personalized end to end support to the next level.
• Productivity Beast: The ThinkSmart View equipped with the time saving one-touch Microsoft Teams, helps the employees get their work done in a swift and efficient manner. The smart device comes with feature wherein you can view the tasks completed, the pending tasks, and overview the progress and communicate with your teammates and project head with ease. It can be easily paired with PC to share the work on Microsoft Teams Platform.
• Communication Master: The ThinkSmart View makes possible video and voice calls over data, hence enabling easy and very effective communication among people. This feature also ensures that it can be your own personal assistant to manage your workplace if you work alone, like a freelancer for an example.
• Secure and Private: The smart device comes with some of the most essential security features like the built-in camera shutter, 4-digit access PIN and microphone mute button. Hence, it provides for the privacy and security that a true 21st century device must provide.
• Integration with TEAMS: Being a fully-dedicated Microsoft Teams device, the ThinkSmart View comes voice and video ready providing for a rich interface for everyone to collaborate and move towards “content-centric” meetings with passing on the mundane administrative tasks to the Teams software. It is equipped with state-of-the-art microphones and speakers for clear audio and you can top it up with the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Active Noise cancellation Headphones for that public setting where you want to be discrete.
- Processor : It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 624 processor which operates at 1.8 GHz making up for the lucid performance.
- Operating Systems : It runs on Android 8.1 (packed in box, updates now available).
- Camera : It consists of a 5MP privacy shutter enabled HD camera.
- RAM and Storage : The ThinkSmart View contains 4GB memory and 8GB Storage capacity.
- Audio Settings: 1.75” 10W full range speakers with 2x 360-degree microphone array with mute button.
- Display : 8” 1280 x 1800 HD IPS touchscreen display
- Weight and Size : It weighs 1 kg/ 2.2 lbs while measuring 5.6 x 10.36 x 4.92 inches in size.
How It Works
Plan For Launch
It was launched and showcased to the consumers on January 3, 2020 at the CES. It is priced at $349 with the headphones at $100, if you deem it as a necessary accessory.
The pricing of the product seems quite reasonable given the competing smart speakers start at $1500 and then by partnering Microsoft in build-up and design of the product, they have made important strides in smart assistant for office market.
Lenovo Group Limited, shortened Lenovo is a Chinese multinational company headquartered in Hong-Kong. The company is market leader and pioneer in PCs, laptops and computing solutions for enterprises. They have been long partners of Microsoft, USA and also own the mobile brand Motorola.
Lenovo is a long-known name in the field of tech innovation for multifarious consumer need at very reasonable prices. Hence, the company has earned its name for being the enterprises bringing computing solution for all, make it more accessible, one product at a time.
The Lenovo ThinkSmart View is one of a kind smart assistant powered by Microsoft Teams. The product looks set to create waves in the smart assistant for office market with its affordable and reasonable pricing and the features it comes packed with. Being newly launched, the product is yet to undergo vigorous consumer testing.
Unlike its similar products, the company has opted for Android OS for the device which marks a new outlook for this market with lot of tweaks possible in the open source Android. This underlying principle may be the single most power this device contains, the power to innovate and provide user friendly solutions in a mobile way.
ALSO READ :