- Lenovo Smart Tab M10 FHD Plus is powered by Dolby Atmos dual speakers ramping up the stereo quality with never heard before quality sound in a tablet.
- Lenovo Smart Tab M10 FHD Plus also enables the parent to have a bird eye view over what their children consume and for how long.
- Lenovo Smart Tab M10 FHD Plus rocks the advanced facial recognition technology which unlocks the device on spotting you at lightning fast speed.
Have you been hogging the market looking for an android powered Tablet for multi-tasking and consuming media among other use? Well, Lenovo has come with the new generation of its Smart tab M10 FHD series coupled with the goodness of the google assistant.
This next gen device running on Android 9 Pie is a wholesome device which can easily double up to be your virtual assistant. From listening to music, watching videos to setting up tasks and deadlines, it is a device on which you can rely on a daily basis.
Problem Solved By This Product
A device which can not only aid in easy multimedia consumption, but can double up as a productivity assistant is what the Lenovo Smart Tab M10 FHD gen 2 is all about. It will prove to be useful for all, ranging from students taking notes and scheduling tasks to professionals taking up meetings via video conferencing to the homemakers who can fire up the virtual assistant to get that recipe. The Smart Tab in this latest upgrade has lots of features to eye for while retaining the essentials of a basic computing device of the 21st century.
The Smart Tab M10 FHD gen 2 packs in a lot of fantastic features which really set it apart from the standard Android based tablets you get to see in the market.
1. Look and Feel: With the screen size of 10.3 inch and a display resolution 1920 x 1200 pixels, the tab contains a modern look with marrow bezels and a “jaw-dropping” 87% screen to display ratio. It has a sturdy built with a full metal body.
Given the screen resolution, it delivers Full HD wide-angle visuals powered by the MediaTek beast.
2. Sounds Awesome: The Tablet is powered by Dolby Atmos dual speakers ramping up the stereo quality with never heard before quality sound in a tablet. It really aids to the overall immersive experience of the tablet.
3. Security: It brings the advanced facial recognition technology which unlocks the device on spotting you at lightning fast speed. Moreover, Lenovo promises to deliver the latest Android updates to the device to keep it safe from bloatware/spyware.
4. Kid Mode: This second-generation tablet comes with the kid mode 4.0 which while allowing the kids to have fun and play, keeps the content child-safe. It also enables the parent to have a bird eye view over what their children consume and for how long. It also comes packed with special setting to watch the body posture of the child.
5. Teaming up Google Assistant: The tablet can be transformed into a digital photo frame, music station, bedside smart assistant with weather, news and other key updates using the Google Assistant Ambient mode. Due to this teaming, you can enjoy the Google services in a multitude of languages around the world.
- Dimension and Display: 9.6” x 6.0” x 0.3”, 10.3″ FHD (1920 x 1200), IPS, TDDI, 220 PPI, 330 nits, 10-point multitouch.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22T, octa-core, 4 x A53 @ 2.3GHz, 4 x A53 @ 1.8GHz
- Memory: up to 4 GB.
- Storage: up to 128GB. Extensible up to 256 GB using SD card.
- Battery Life: 5000 mAh, providing up to 4.6 hours of video playback.
- Camera: Front camera of 5 MP, Rear camera of 8 MP with auto-focus
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz & 5GHz Dual-band, Single SIM slots (Nano SIM + TF).
- Device built up: It contains a Headphone / mic combo, USB-C 2.0, Volume keys + / -, Camera button, Guide pins + 2-point pogo-pin, SD card slot. Made up of a full metal body, the tab comes in an Iron grey colour.
- In the box: The M10 Smart Tab 2nd generation, charging cable, holding smart charging station for hassle free charging.
Plan For Launch
The Smart Tab M10 2nd Generation was launched at CES 2020 in January this year. Its previous generation was first unveiled (the first in the M10 series) last year at CES.
It has been priced at $ 190 starting and will be available for users in the month of April of 2020 at all major retailers.
Lenovo Group Limited, shortened Lenovo is a Chinese multinational company headquartered in Hong-Kong. The company is market leader and pioneer in PCs, laptops and computing solutions for enterprises. They have been long partners of Microsoft, USA and also own the mobile brand Motorola.
Lenovo is a long-known name in the field of tech innovation for multifarious consumer need at very reasonable prices. Hence, the company has earned its name for being the enterprises bringing computing solution for all, make it more accessible, one product at a time.
The Smart Tab M10 2nd generation is a promising tablet which doubles up to be a reliable smart assistant with the trademark Google Assistant Ambient mode. Backed up with some of the best in class hardware, the tablet made promising debut last year and this year’s upgrade looks even more elegant and resourceful. It is yet to be reviewed hands-on by customers and tech enthusiasts alike. Though it is likely to be a product which may not be leaving your bedside anytime soon.
Lenovo is a company which is known to provide all the necessary updates when in comes to the OS and it can be guaranteed that the product is well-built and robust.