- La Crosse Technology that bringing technology time and weather together offers wireless weather solutions and an atomic timepieces and clock company, Alerts Mobile.
- La Crosse got the LCD display which offers forecast and forecast tendency arrow and seasonal tree change in the background and atomic tree that signifies the climate.
- La Crosse has seven buttons on the top of the display which are alters and temp and search and increase and decrease and set and light buttons.
The people who are interested in weather reports and want to know the reports at your hands which make your schedule go in a smooth way, you may not interrupted by the rain and cannot get the sunstroke by knowing the weather outside of the home, if you are looking for a quick and easy way to glance at the weather, the Weathery visual weather device is just what you need.
This cute little gadget displays the weather by showing you icons. So, you can quickly see what you should wear when you head out of the house. It will show you the atomic time and date and the colour forecast display with 6 forecast icons with tendency indicator indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity with indication of high low and trend indicators and the customizable indoor and outdoor temperature with the humidity alters like HI/LO/OFF there is also adjustable indicator for station and sensor and there is calendar to show the day, month and date.
1. This device got the LCD display which offers forecast and forecast tendency arrow and seasonal tree change in the background and atomic tree that signifies the climate.
2. This display also shows you the calendar like month, day and time in the display on the on side along with the atomic tower signal and DST.
3. The other side of the display it shows the temperature of outdoor that will show you many things on the top it will show the sensor signal and the sensor low battery icon.
4. The alert message will be displayed on the middle of the screen showing whether it is high temperature or the low temperature outside.
5. There is a space to display the temperature in the middle along with the units of it whether it is Celsius or Fahrenheit. Along with the humidity percentage on the screen.
6. The outdoor humidity trend arrow on the right side of the percentage shows you whether the humidity is going down or high.
7. There are indoor temperature and humidity indoor alerts that give you warnings about the outdoor situations on time to catch up the things to be apart.
8. There are seven buttons on the top of the display which are alters and temp and search and increase and decrease and set and light buttons.
9. You just need a simple setup by inserting 2 AA batteries in the sensor and 3-AA batteries in the weather station and plug it on and configure the basic settings.
10. To go for settings, you need to hold the set button for 3 seconds to enter time set mode and press and release the + or – button to adjust the values and then press the set button to confirm and move to next item.
11. When you hold the set button for 3 seconds you will enter beep menu to be on or off and then enter the atomic time , then will enter into time zone and enter daylight savings time and 12 or 24 hours format and then house and minutes and year, month , date and units of temperature.
12. You can turn on the temperature and humidity alerts by turn on the alert value if an alert is off you will skip that alert and move to the next alert. Hold the alters button 3 seconds to enter to enter set mode and then press and release the +/- buttons to arm the alerts on to set and off to skip when the alert is on press and release the alert buttons to move the alert value.
13. When you press and release the alert button to confirm and move to next alert, there are also alert sounds when alert value is reached the display will beep for 5 seconds (1 beep per second) each minute to put it on silence you can press any button.
14. To view the HI/LO Temperature just press and release the temp button to view HI indoor and outdoor temperature, press again to view LO indoor and outdoor temperature/humidity press again to view outdoor heat index.
15. The display offers you 6 forecast icons based on barometric pressures one is sunny, partly sunny and cloudy and rain, T-Strom and snow which will only appear if the outdoor temperature is below 32F and the forecast would be rainy or stormy.
- Indoor Temperature Range 32F to 99F (0 to 370 C)
- Humidity Range 10% to 99% (RH)
- Outdoor Temperature Range -400 to 1400 F(-400C to 600 C)
- Humidity Range 10% – 99% (RH)
- Distance Over 300ft. (91 meters) RF 433MHz (Open air)
- Alkaline batteries -20 F to 140F (-29C to 60 C)
- Power Display Power cable 5.0 volt AC power adapter
- Optional Display Battery 3-AA IEC LR6 batteries
- Outdoor sensor 2-AA IEC LR6 batteries
- Dimensions Display 6.88×6.37×1.33
- Outdoor sensor 1.57×5.12×0.79
Out Of Box
Out of the box you will get the weather device and the outdoor sensor and a quick starter guide for it.
Without the sensor this thing won’t work there is a dependency and the display still got LCD which eats up most of the power and there is no certification of water resistance since the sensor should be out on the home, and there is no option to change the location of the place where we want to know the weather.
The device is priced at 50$ (3,700 Rs only) which is quite interesting to be spent on the device on the features.
Plan For Launch
This product is made available in the year 2016 November, now it seems to be very long for this one to survive in the market.
This product is brought you to by the company called La Crosse technology and their family of brands came from a vision that was started in 1983 by their owner and president Allan McCormick starting as one man with a mobile showroom that travelled all across the united states, that business has grown into La Crosse Technology, a multinational company that has kept our small town philosophy of serving their customers at the highest level.
Over the year it continuously expands, it is a multinational manufacturer company of electronic products including weather stations, radio-controlled clocks and watches. Their brands include La Crosse Technology that bringing technology time and weather together offers wireless weather solutions and an atomic timepieces and clock company, Alerts Mobile.
ALSO READ :