- HP Elite Display S340c Curved Display is one of the first hand experience in the field of the Curved Display of PC market .
- HP Elite Display S340c Curved Display comes with 34inch display and with 178/178 degree view.
- HP Elite Display S340c Curved Display has inbuilt speaker which makes it complete useful for Professional usages.
Everyone in the current technology taking an edge over the curved screen to feel the full experience what they want without out of the other distortions that are affecting them, with the HP elite you can master every task collaboration beyond the everyday task with the quad HD display, so that you can juggle in the online meeting and presentations and spreadsheets in extra-wide QHD and conferences with the pop up webcam and mic by the Bang & Qlufsen. With a wide screen of 34 inches diagonal display and a three-sided macro edge that’s becomes a star. You can stay secure with the logins with an integrated 720P HD webcam with LED that recognizes the user using it.
1. This is a HP elite Display e series monitor which is 34 inches IPS with LED Display.
2. The monitor is a three-sided narrow bezel offers you an immersive experience for the user except the bottom chin for it which seems to have bezel somewhat.
3. This monitor offers you the quad HD resolution so every detail you see in the screen will be of crystal clear in view, the customers can enjoy it easily.
4. The monitor is 178/178 degrees viewing angles which will be awesome for the PC and work lovers who spent most of the time with displays.
5. The display has the Display port, HDMI, VGA, USB ports along with the 60Hz refresh rate so that you can connect it to a PC or using the new HDMI or the old VGA ports seamlessly, offering you the flexible connectivity.
6. With the quad HD display the monitor is capable of produce 16.7 Million colours which is amazing feature to be considered, you can get comfortable with the customize your display position with adjustable tilt settings as well as height, tilt and Swivel and Pivot.
7. Apart from the regular features offered by the display it also has the Mercury free display back lighting which is Arsenic-free display Glass (ADS) and the contrast ratio is 1000:1 static and 50000000:1 dynamic ratio, while the brightness is 300 cd/m2 with the response rate of 5ms.
8. You can experience stunning visuals in an expansive panorama with the HP Elite Series Monitors, which boasts a massive full HD screens and narrow bezel; and wide viewing angels.
9. The other monitors reflect the screen while the HP has the reflectiveness typical with glossy screen surfaces is appreciably reduced with the low haze screen enhancement, without losing clarity and contrast of screen imagery.
10. Access a variety of connectivity options with the Display port, HDMI, VGA and DVI-D inputs. Based on available inputs on both devices, connect your monitor+ notebook through a single cable while still powering your notebook through its power delivery cable.
11. This monitor is an energy efficient, do the environment and your wallet a favour when you use the HP Elite display it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines and helps reduce your carbon footprint.
12. The height adjustment is very important for the monitors while this one got the 150mm of height range for eye, shoulder and neck comfort, lower adjustment better suits employees that wear bifocal or multifocal lenses, Young tend to select higher placement.
13. It also got the tilt adjustment from -5 to +25 degrees for eye and neck comfort. Enables a user to eliminate reflected glare and adjust the display perpendicular to the line of sight for comfortable and clear viewing.
14. Pivot adjustment of 90 degrees enables the monitor head to be rotated 90 degrees into a vertical position, elimination the need to be continually scroll on vertically oriented programs.
15. Swivel adjustment from +45 to -45 degrees allows the monitor head to rotate left or right to comfortably share screen images with others without causing visual distortion, making it easy to collaborate.
16. Stay to comfort computing with HP elite display and more productive with adjustable tilt and swivel settings and an immersive 150 mm height adjustment range that combine to meet your requirements use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views.
17. Let your comfort be your guide notebooks are ideal for office mobility, but create a comfortable work space by attaching a monitor to your notebook or add an arm and keyboard for easy adjustability.
18. This one got the IPS Pane display with minimal colour shift retains colour even off-axis and premium wide viewing experience Reduce colours shift and contrast shift with a good graphic designer, photographers, engineers.
- Display Type : V W/LED backlight
- Display Size : 86.36 cm (34”)
- Aspect Ratio : 21:9
- Max Resolution Supported : WQHD (3440×1440 @ 60Hz)
- User controls
- Display Input Type : 1 Display port 1.2(with HDCP support); 1 HDMI 2.0 (with HDCP support)
- Available Ports : 1 USB 3.0 (two downstream), USB type-c (Display port)
- Dimensions : Without Stand 80.98×102.4×39.53 cm, with stand 80.98×19.82×47.65 cm
- Weight : 11.14 Kg
- Power Input Voltage : 100 to 240 VAC
- Power Consumption : 185W (Maximum), 70W (typical), 0.5 W standby
Despite of the cost of the display monitor, its only offering 60Hz refresh rate while the monitors in the market offering more than it, because the monitor is purchased for the PC mostly, for this much price they customers expect that.
Out Of Box
Out of the box you will find Monitor and an Ac power cord with a HDMI cable and CD (includes user guide, warranty, drivers), USB cable, USB type-C cable Display port cable; Vesa mount bracket; External power adapter; L type screw driver.
The price of the monitor is Rs 1, 15,000 which seems to be high for a monitor.
Plan for Launch
This device is made available in the year 2018 April which seems to be old for now there are many other released after this.
This monitor is developed by the company HP (Hewlett-Packard), which is well known for manufacturing the laptops and PC and monitors, their vision is to create technology that make life better for everyone, everywhere and every person and every organization around the globe and this motivates them and inspire them to do what they do to make what they make to invent and reinvent, To engineers experiences that amazes, they won’t stop pushing ahead because, the customers won’t stop pushing ahead.
The customers are reinventing how to work and how to play, how to live with their technology, this company was founded on January 1939 by William R Hewlett and David Packard who are electrical engineers from Stanford University. Their first product is an audio oscillator for the customer Walt Disney, HP entered the computer market in 1969.