- Keeping up with the modern sporty look that G-SHOCK series of watches has, the Move is no different. It comes in four different color accents and with a bright and well-lit spectacular MIP LCD display that shows all the relevant information. Moreover, it comes with the option of solar charging do that you never die out of battery on the go.
- The G-SHOCK Move comes with some of the most advanced sensors present in smartwatches. By measuring your heart rate and speed VO2 calculations are done which is one of the foremost indicators of your cardio pulmonary capacity.
- The G-SHOCK Move is equipped with the best in class 5 sensors. The sensors like the GPS, thermometer and Barometer help in contributing to some of the important health metric calculations and data generation.
In the ever-increasing array of smartwatches in the market, the watch veteran and leading brand G-SHOCK has brought forward the all new G-SHOCK Move, the best in class smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor. Loaded with some of the most useful workout function in the likes of heart rate measurement, pressure measurement and temperature measurement, the G-SHOCK Move is the smartwatch everyone has been waiting for. The design of the watch falls in the traditional design category of G-SHOCK watches maintaining their ruggedness and sporty look. Equipped with a variety of sensors, the watch keeps you in constant touch of your physical activity and that too in real time. With the ability of tracking cardio-pulmonary activity and well-being, the G-SHOCK Move puts itself in the category of some of the premium smartwatches that have such capabilities. Truly, it is a smartwatch you need to lookout for.
Problem Solving By This Product
The G-SHOCK Move is one of the finest made smartwatches out there. It provides for measurement of physical activity, cardio-pulmonary activities through a variety of sensors fitted in. It can therefore, help calculate VO2 max value for your well-being in the long run. With help of it, you can plan out your exercises and activities to increase stamina and your health quotient in general. G-SHOCK has partnered with the world-famous sport science entity, FIRSTBEAT for providing such enhanced capabilities through its watch.
Being one of the most sophisticated and elegantly designed sports watches, the G-SHOCK Move is a feature packed beast with functionalities ranging from steps tracking to heart monitoring. Following are some of the most important and enhanced features of the G-SHOCK Move:
- Design: Keeping up with the modern sporty look that G-SHOCK series of watches has, the Move is no different. It comes in four different color accents and with a bright and well-lit spectacular MIP LCD display that shows all the relevant information like time, distance covered, pace and beats per minute. The watch is designed so as to be solar powered with a powerful rechargeable battery. Moreover, it also supports USB charging.
- VO2 calculation: The G-SHOCK Move comes with some of the most advanced sensors present in smartwatches. By measuring your heart rate and speed VO2 calculations are done which is one of the foremost indicators of your cardio pulmonary capacity and can at times be a good indicator of any underlying condition beforehand. This calculation is made possible by making use of the library FIRSTBEAT which is one of the giants in the sports science company.
- Compatible Apps: It is compatible with all the major fitness and health tracking applications available in the market. They can help you to configure the settings to suit your day to day activity needs.
- GPS enabled: With the goodness of the ability to receive GPS signals, the G-SHOCK Move helps you with the location information as you need it. These signal when used in combination of the stopwatch helps to measures the metrics like distance, speed etc.
- Sensors: The G-SHOCK Move is equipped with the best in class 5 sensors. The sensors like the GPS, thermometer and Barometer help in contributing to some of the important health metric calculations and data generation.
- Material: Resin/ Stainless Steel made case and Resin band
- Water Resistance: 200 m
- Mobile Link: Wireless linking making use of Bluetooth®
- Training Data: up to 100 runs and 140 lap times per run
- Measuring Range: 0 to 359-degrees and -700 to 10,000 m
- Barometer display range: 260 to 1100 hPa
- Thermometer display range: -10 to 60-degree C
- Size of Case: 63 x 55 x 20.4 mm
- Weight: 101 g
- Battery: With training function approx. 14-18 hours
Plan For Launch
The G-SHOCK Move was launched in the month of February 2020 and came to the stores in April 2020. It is currently priced at $ 399.99 with free shipping on orders above $ 99 on ordering from the official website.
Casio Computer Co. Ltd., the company behind the design and production of the G-SHOCK watches have been the foremost pioneer in the field of smartwatches. The G-SHOCK series of watches are well known for their rugged built and that they are shock proof against a variety of factors like pressure, water, gravity, vibration and low temperature. Hence, they are renowned for their long lastingness. Casio is headquartered at Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan and was founded in April 1946 by Tadao Kashio and has a yearly revenue of 31,470 crore JPY as of 2018.