- FUJIFILM PROJECTOR Z5000 uses the edge cutting optical technology used in fujinon lens.
- FUJIFILM PROJECTOR Z5000 is an innovative projector which is able to be set up in place where a conventional projector could not be placed due to severe space constraint.
- FUJIFILM PROJECTOR Z5000 supports both vertical and horizontal positioning allowing you to choose how it should be installed according to user’s environment.
Everyone needs projector even for entertainment purpose or for education purpose, generally projectors are restricted that they are to be adjusted on the height and focused in order to be shown correctly on the screen and they are only usable in the landscape mode only. What if we say if there are no restrictions, this is possible by the Fujifilm projector is capable of projecting in the top and there is floor projection and there is a short projections so that if you have a space constraint there is no worry it can capable of projecting in a short distance from the screen and it can even project in portrait mode.
- This Fujifilm projector uses the edge cutting optical technology used in fujinon lens.
- This is featured with the world first folded two-axial rotatable lens new ultra-short throw projector that can be installed in the tight spaces.
- This one projecting powerful images on a massive 100 inch screen from a close up distance of 75cm, with the lens shift function.
- It uses the folded two axial rotatable lens to enable omni-directional image projection without moving the main projector where the other projectors fails, they have to be moved in order to move the scene.
- FP Z5000 is an innovative projector which is able to be set up in place where a conventional projector could not be placed due to severe space constraint.
- This one throws a powerful image projections in all directions where the other projectors fails that cannot handle this kind.
- This projector has the capability of directing the lens up, down, front, rear, left and right to project images in various directions according to the convenience without having to move the main unit.
- This is not only capable of projecting images on the walls or screen but also on the ceiling and floor and easily switch between the vertical and horizontal display.
- The use of the ultra-short throw lens that makes it possible to project the images on a 100 inch screen from a close up distance of 75cm only.
- The lens shifting function of up to 82% vertically and 35% horizontally make it easy to adjust the position of projected images across a wide range.
- The FP-Z5000 Uses large diameter spherical and a spherical lens elements based on Fujifilm’s advanced known how in optical design and a laser light source with outstanding durability. This reduces the distortion and aberration edge to edge for stable projection of bright and vivid images.
- The use of a highly-durable laser light source enables stable image projection at high luminosity of 5000lm and reduces the workload and costs associated with maintenance.
- The FP Z5000 supports both vertical and horizontal positioning allowing you to choose how it should be installed according to user’s environment.
- The projector comes with a compact body measuring just 108 mm thick, the thinnest in its class while it has the beautifully rounded corners for a stylish appearance achieved in Fujifilm’s pursuit for design sophistication.
- This device has 3 HDMI terminals and one RJ 45 terminals and one USB terminal A. this device weighs so much about 12 Kgs.
Model Name FP- Z5000
DLP Chip Size 0.65 inch 16:9 aspect ratio
Chip Display method Single Chip DLP
Display Resolution 1920×1080
Lens type Folded two axial rotatable lens
Lens Shift Electrical V+-82% H+-35%
Zoom Electrical x1.0 –x1.1
Throw Ratio 0.34 wide – 0.37 telephoto
Focal Length F 5.0mm (Wide) -5.5mm (Telephoto)
F number F2.5 (Wide)- F2.49 (Telephoto)
Light Source Laser diode
Contrast ratio 12,000:1
Projected image size 70-300 inches approx. 0.5 m – 2.3 m
Audio Output 10Wx1
Scanning Frequency Horizontal 10K-102KHz
Scanning Frequency Vertical 23K-120Hz
Maximum Display resolution 1920×1080
Input output Terminal 3 HDMI terminals
1 RJ-45 terminals
USB 1 terminal Type A
Operating environment 0-400C (without condensation)
Storage environment -10-500 (without condensation)
Power supply AC100V-240V 50/60Hz
Maximum power consumption 700W
Power consumption 0.5W
Accessories included Remote control 2 AAA batteries, lens cap, HDMI cable, power supply cable, 2 vertical installation stands and simplified user manual. Out of the box you will get the Remote control and a 2 AAA batteries for the remote control and lens cap to protect the lens and one HDMI cable which is 1.8 meters long and a supply cable 3 meters long and 2 vertical installation stands and one user manual to be read before using the projector.
The device is priced at $12,000 the price seems to be too high for the device, but this is the new innovative projector that comes with all these features anyway it is worthy to be invested on it.
Without anything we can say that the price is too high for this but nothing to say about that since there is not another competitor that was offering this much features, the weight is also too much high is about 12 kg’s
Not easy to be carried with you and the opera table temperature is only 40 maximum it is not possible to hold the device below 400 since everyone cannot be managed to have ac under while using it.
Plan For Launch
This product is going to be released in April 2019 and made available to the user after it.
Fujifilm is the value for Innovation Company. This product is developed by the company Fujifilm’s the beginning of the company started in the year 1934 as Japans pioneering photographic film maker, it has leveraged its imaging and information technology to become a global presence known for its innovation In health care, graphic arts, optical devices, highly functional material and other high tech areas, from the microscopy to outer space this company is seeking better solutions.
Through research and development we refine our core technologies which we apply to products that improves the quality of life. They seek to maximize the synergies with other members of the Fujifilm’s group and utilize our people and other resources efficiently to achieve healthy growth. They have a lean and robust management structure that is integrated with the Fujifilm’s holding corporations.
Keep yourself updated with the latest gadget news! Join our Facebook, Follow our Twitter for regular updates.