- The EyeRide HUD Smart Helmet Display consists of the heads up display as the name suggests, GPS, voice commands capabilities and hands-free kit. It makes use of the latest developments in the Nano OLED technology for the display while ensuring that all the safety and security standard are being kept in mind for the safety of the rider.
- With EyeRide, you can see the google maps and plans at your line of sight with ease. Being well lit and transparent, EyeRide ensures incessant access to all important notifications on the go.
- Fitted with the 55 mm 99 dB flat speakers and a directional microphone, the EyeRide HUD Smart Helmet Display ensured a very robust and powerful sound system and constant connection with your team of riders.
Have you been looking out for a smart helmet that makes the way for non-invasive interactions while being on the bike? Well, look no further as a team of ex-BMW and Airbus optics have come forward with the EyeRide HUD Smart Helmet Display. Now, you can have access and see your maps, who’s calling etc. while safely enjoying your best tracks. It is state of the art patented all in one device that combines several multifarious operations in it. You can save the critical reaction time which can go on to be the major difference in what could have been an accident. The EyeRide HUD Smart Helmet Display consists of the heads up display as the name suggests, GPS, voice commands capabilities and handsfree kit. This smart helmet works with ease in all popular environments like the iOS and Android. The EyeRide HUD Smart Helmet Display makes use of the latest developments in the Nano OLED technology for the display while ensuring that all the safety and security standard are being kept in mind for the safety of the rider.
Problem Solving By This Product
The EyeRide HUD Smart Helmet Display solves one of the major problems faced by the bikers i.e. easy on the go interaction with the likes of maps, GPS and important messages etc. With a super crisp and transparent display, it is your all-encompassing display which keeps your mobile phone at bay preventing accidents from happening. From Google Maps showing you the way to access to voice commands which can be used to reply to messages on the go, the EyeRide HUD covers it all. It can be fitted in helmets of all sizes and shapes providing it a versatility like no other product in the market.
EyeRide HUD Smart Helmet Display is one of a kind, modern technological advancement making everyday lives easier. Given the fact that it reduces the reaction time to notifications, maps etc. by about 4.2 seconds (as published in the French Public Safety Metrics) this hands-free kit does the essential job of saving lives on the road. Following are some of the most important and essential uses and functionalities of the EyeRide HUD Smart Helmet Display:
1. Stay Focused: With EyeRide, you can see the Google maps and plans at your line of sight with ease. Being well lit and transparent, EyeRide ensures incessant access to all important notifications on the go. You can easily focus on your riding curves with EyeRide HUD Smart Helmet Display not encroaching into your sight or vision.
2. Sound: Fitted with the 55 mm 99 dB flat speakers and a directional microphone, the EyeRide HUD Smart Helmet Display ensured a very robust and powerful sound system and constant connection with your team of riders. You can stream your favorite music through popular apps like YouTube Music and Spotify for getting into groove for your rides.
3. Display: EyeRide HUD Smart Helmet Display makes use of the smallest available Nano HD OLED technology which renders true black images meaning 100% transparency and super crisp color display. The screen used is 3000 nits in brightness which 3x better than your standard smartphone screen.
4. Easy Mount: The size of the device is very compact making it possible to perfectly fit in any helmet and is an easy set up. You can fit in helmets with Visor, glasses, into Jet helmets, Full face helmet and Convertible Helmets. The company estimates a total time of 128 seconds to install EyeRide onto your helmet.
- Weight: 70 g
- Waterproof Rating: IP54
- Microphone: with directional noise cancellation
- Mechanical Mount: 6 degree of freedom magnetic mount
- Field of View: 24-degree
- Average Operating Time: 1 day
Plan For Launch
With the first HUD functional prototype being floated in the year 2016, the V2 Moto HUD designing and prototyping began in August 2019 with mass production of EyeRide in January 2020.
Subsequently, a crowdsourcing campaign was launched in March 2020 with the expected deliveries of the EyeRide to start in July 2020.
Eyelights is a technology innovation company that aims to bring true and realistic augmented reality inside car and motorcycles. They are working on the future of navigation in cars making the lives of people easier each day at a time. Eyelights have been constantly innovating in the arena of functional HUDs (car and moto HUD) and believe strongly in customer feedback to make their product better with every iteration.
Eyelights is headquartered at Labege, France. Their team consists of Thibaut Aglioni as Chief of Communication, Cochet Nicolas as Designer and Cecile and Axelle as Collaborators.
Keep yourself updated with the latest gadget news! Join our Facebook, Follow our Twitter for regular updates.