- DJI Phantom 4 Pro is latest edition in the drone series.
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro is ideal for aerial photography and designed for professional uses.
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro occupies with high standard components.
The most recent iteration of DJI Phantom Series is the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. It incorporates a Dual Frequency Channel Switching OcuSync HD distribution system. A versatile 1-inch Exmor R CMOS sensor records high-quality 20 MP pictures and 60 FPS footage with a resolution of 4K. It offers filmmakers with total artistic freedom. The OcuSync 2.0 HD transmission system guarantees secure synchronization and stability, five obstruction detection directions offer additional security and a designated remote controller with an embedded screen offers much greater accuracy and power. A large variety of smart technologies make transportation a lot easier. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is a comprehensive solution of aerial photography, designed for the competent maker.
Problem Solving by the Product
Quality on Drone Operation
The drone in its flight tests is fantastically good. The takeoff and landing commands are excellent and the efficiency is quite decent for the drone’s size with the solid structure and quick charge time. Even though a bigger full-size drone might provide enhanced user experience, the parrot has done a great job designing controllers that are simple to learn and master for novice drone pilots.
This drone’s overall design is certainly best matched to the hobby industry. While it has a lithium polymer battery, a robust shell, and high build quality, this drone’s architecture may not be as durable as some of the other full-size variants on the market. The enjoyable features such as the grappling claw and the BB gun attachment are among the best design features in this edition. However, these products may not be for every other drone user. If users are searching for a simple hobby drone, that’s an easy and friendly option.
DJI Phantom Additional Capabilities
The drone fitted with the capability to prevent hazards can navigate quite near objects, enabling them to catch minute details. Lots of people have spent a long time and money on geological studies over the years. Today, drones have enabled this research as they can carry us crucial videos and vital information about these archeological sites. This aided the explorers greatly in their exploration quest. A resource that can easily map the region and gather data is important to archaeologists and allows them to focus their efforts more thoroughly on study, review, and evaluation.
- The aircraft weight including Battery & Propellers is around 1375 g with diagonal Size 350 mm exclude propellers.
- The maximum speeds are S-mode is 45 mph (72 kph), A-mode is 36 mph (58 kph) and P-mode is 31 mph (50 kph).
- The maximum tilt angles are S-mode is 42°, A-mode is 35°, and P-mode is 25°. The maximum Angular Speeds are S-mode is 250°/s and A-mode is 150°/s.
- The maximum service ceiling above sea level is about 19685 ft (6000 m) and the maximum wind speed resistance is 10 m/s.
- The maximum flight time is Approx. 30 minutes.
- The operating temperature is around 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C).
- It also has Satellite Positioning Systems of GPS/GLONASS.
- The Hover Accuracy Ranges are vertically ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning) and ±0.5 m (with GPS Positioning) horizontally ±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning) and ±1.5 m (with GPS Positioning).
- The Gimbal Stabilization is 3-axis (pitch, roll, and yaw) with the controllable range of Pitch around -90° to +30°. The maximum controllable angular speed is 90°/s Pitch. The angular vibration range is around ±0.02°.
- The vision systems of the device include Forward Vision System, Backward Vision System, and Downward Vision System.
- The velocity range around ≤31 mph (50 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground, the altitude range about 0-33 ft (0-10 m), operating range is 0-33 ft (0-10 m) and the obstacle sensory range is 2-98 ft (0.7-30 m).
- The FOV Forward is 60° (Horizontal), ±27° (Vertical); Backward is 60° (Horizontal), ±27° (Vertical); and Downward is 70° (Front and Rear), 50° (Left and Right). The measuring frequencies are forward is 10 Hz, Backward is 10 Hz, and Downward: 20 Hz. The operating environment is surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux>15).
- The infrared sensing system obstacle Sensory Range is around 0.6-23 feet (0.2-7 m). The FOV is 70° (Horizontal), ±10° (Vertical). The measuring frequency is 10 Hz with the operating environment of surface with diffuse reflection material, and reflectivity > 8% (such as wall, trees, humans, etc.)
- The camera Sensor is about 1-inch CMOS and effective pixels is 20M. The Lens come FOV 84° 8.8 mm/24 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8-f/11 auto focus at 1 m-∞. The ISO range of video is 100-3200 (Auto), 100-6400 (Manual); Photo is 100-3200 (Auto), 100-12800 (Manual). The mechanical shutter speed is 8-1/2000 s and the electronic shutter speed is 8-1/8000 s. The image sizes are 3:2 Aspect Ratio is 5472×3648, 4:3 Aspect Ratio is 4864×3648, and 16:9 Aspect Ratio is 5472×3078.
- The still Photography Modes include single shot with burst shooting: 3/5/7/10/14 frames. It has auto exposure bracketing (AEB) with 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias and interval with 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60s.
- The maximum video Bitrates is about 100 Mbps with supported file systems is around FAT32 (≤32 GB); exFAT (>32 GB).
- The photo includes JPEG, DNG (RAW), and JPEG + DNG.
- The video includes MP4/MOV (AVC/H.264; HEVC/H.265).
- The supported SD Cards incorporate microSD, Max Capacity: 128 GB and write speed ≥15MB/s, Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required. The operating temperature range of the device is around 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C).
- The remote controller has operating frequencies of 2.400-2.483 GHz and 5.725-5.850 GHz. The maximum transmission distances are 2.400-2.483 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz (Unobstructed, free of interference),
- FCC is 8000 m, CE is 5000 m, SRRC is 5000 m, and MIC is 5000 m. The operating temperature range is about 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C) with the battery of 6000 mAh LiPo 2S.
- The transmitter power (EIRP) with 2.400-2.483 GHz, FCC is 26 dBm, CE is 20 dBm, SRRC is 20 dBm, MIC is 17 dBm; 5.725-5.850 GHz, FCC is 26 dBm, CE is 14 dBm, SRRC is 20 dBm. The operating current/voltage is 1.2 A@7.4 V.
- The video output port GL300K: HDMI and GL300L with USB.
- The mobile device holder includes GL300K with Built-in display device (5.5-inch screen, 1920×1080, 1000 cd/m2, Android system, 4 GB RAM＋16 GB ROM) ; GL300L with Tablets and smart phones.
- The charger voltage is 17.4 V with rated power of 100 W. It comes with the intelligent flight battery capacity of 5870 mAh. The voltage is around 15.2 V, battery type LiPo 4S and energy 89.2 Wh. The net weight is 468 g. The charging temperature range is 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C). The maximum charging power comes with 160 W.
- The Mobile App used for the operation is DJI GO 4 with live view working frequency of 2.4 GHz ISM, 5.8 GHz ISM. The live view qualities are 720P @ 30fps, 1080P @ 30fps. The latency of the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 with 220 ms (depending on conditions and mobile device) and Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 with 160-180 ms.
Shenzhen DJI Sciences and Technologies Ltd., a Chinese tech firm with manufacturing facilities worldwide headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is industry-leading aerial imaging and video production maker of professional unmanned aircraft (usually called “drones”). It also develops and builds video gimbals, motion camera, camera stabilizers, aircraft boards, and flight control mechanisms and propulsion systems.