- DJI Mavic drone can be operated via a Smartphone using a free app
- DJI Mavic drones are compact they may get close to capturing photographs
- DJI Mavic drones can ride up to 27 minutes and hit up to 40 mph in Sport Mode
The DJI Mavic Pro is a tiny but strong drone that quickly and without concern transforms the sky into the artistic ground, allowing you to create an aerial experience in every situation. It has an advanced camera stabilization system and a range of clever software inside. The compact size masks a large degree of complexity making it one of the most advanced flying cameras has ever had. 24 High-performance processing units, 5 visual detectors and a 4 K camera controlled through 3-axis mechanical gimbals are at the fingertips with just a thumb move or a fingertip.
It has advanced control systems such as the ActiveTrack, TapFly, and Gesture Mode. Over the OcuSync video transmission system, the drone will accommodate coverage of up to 4.3 miles. It can ride up to 27 minutes and hit up to 40 mph in Sport Mode. Once complying with FCC, it is unimpeded and safe from interference.
Problem Solving by the product
Simple to operate: Its in-flight action is the most essential aspect of drone activity, and the company claims the gyroscope, accelerometers, and ultrasound system of the drone work together to provide an extremely stable ride. The drone can be operated via a Smartphone using a free app or using a discrete fly pad console with its physical control sticks. So parents can be comforted to know that the DJI Maverick Pro Alpine White Drone is maintainable enough to handle a beat from the first-time flyer and can fly indoors as well as outdoors with no effort.
Drones alleviate significant risks and health hazards: Many organizations need to perform a regular inspection to ensure their infrastructure is safe. Drones make it possible to inspect large and complex structures easily and safely, especially infrastructures such as power lines, oil and gas pipelines, wind farms, bridges, buildings under renovation, oil and gas refineries, flare stacks and pipelines. Therefore, drones are used for those purposes.
It can be highly beneficial as it reduces the safety concerns and time commitments involved in putting employees into physically entering hostile environments where conditions such as height, water, tides, temperature, and pollution may lead to accidents or health problems.
Drone inspection: The drone panels of periodic aerial surveillance will lead to significant changes in infrastructure construction, leading to better results and increased growth. Also, drones are compact they may get close to capturing photographs which can provide a more comprehensive understanding of the building, making the entire process much easier. Drones will easily access places that are difficult to reach, thus removing a human being’s need to go there using the dangerous mechanical devices.
Specifications of the product
- The aircraft dimension is H83mm x W83mm x L198mm and the diagonal Size without Propellers is 335 mm.
- The weight of the device with battery & propellers is 1.62 lbs (734 g).
- The maximum speed around 40 mph (65 kph) in Sport mode without wind.
- The maximum service ceiling above sea level is 16404 feet (5000 m).
- The maximum flight time is about 27 minutes with no wind at a consistent 15.5 mph (25 kph).
- The maximum hovering time is 24 minutes when no wind present.
- The overall flight time is approximately 21 minutes in normal flight and 15% remaining battery level.
- The maximum total travel distance in one full Battery without wind is 8 mi (13 km).
- The operating temperature range 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C).
- The satellite positioning systems is in the GPS / GLONASS.
- The hover accuracy Range vertically is +/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m and in horizontally is +/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m.
- The remote controller operating frequencies are in the range of 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz.
- The maximum transmission distance FCC compliant is 4.3 mi (7 km).
- The operating current/voltage is about 950mA @ 3.7V.
- The supported mobile device thickness is 6.5-8.5mm and the maximum length is 160mm.
- The supported USB port types is Lightning, Micro USB(Type-B),USB(Type-C).
- The gimbal’s controllable range Pitch is in the range of -90° to +30°. The roll is 0° or 90° (Horizontally and vertically) with the stabilization of 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw).
- The vision systems are forward and downward. The obstacle sensory range with precision measurement range is 2 ft (0.7 m) to 49 ft (15 m) with detectable range is 49 ft (15 m) to 98 ft (30 m).
- The operating environment is surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15). The velocity range is ≤22.4 mph (36 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground.
- The altitude range is 1 – 43 feet (0.3 – 13 m) and the operating range is 1 – 43 feet (0.3 – 13 m).
- The mobile App DJI GO 4 has live View Quality with 720p@30fps, 1080p@30fps (Remote Controller), 720p@30fps (Wi-Fi), and 720p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (DJI Goggles).
- The Latency is 160-170ms depending on conditions and mobile device.
- The camera sensor is 1/2.3” (CMOS) with effective pixels of 12.35 M and lens with FOV of 78.8° 26 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.2.
- The distortion range of < 1.5% Focus from 0.5 m to ∞ and the ISO Range of video is 100-3200 and the photo is 100-1600.
- The electronic shutter speed is 8s -1/8000 s and the image size is 4000×3000 with the still photography modes in single shot.
- The burst shooting is 3/5/7 frames with auto exposure bracketing (AEB) is 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias and Interval. The video recording modes are
1) C4K: 4096×2160 24p
2) 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p
3) 2.7K: 2720×1530 24/25/30p
4) FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/96p
5) HD: 1280×720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
- The max video Bitrate is 60 Mbps with supported file systems are FAT32 ( ≤ 32 GB ) and exFAT ( > 32 GB).
- Formats of photo are JPEG/DNG and the video are MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264).
- The supported SD Cards is micro SD with the maximum capacity is 128 GB.
- The operating temperature range of the camera is 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C).
- The Wi-Fi operating frequencies are 2.4G and 5G. The maximum transmission distance is 80 m (Distance) and 50m (Height) when free of interference. The maximum speed is 14 km/h (9 mph)
- The charger voltage is 13.05 V with rated power 50 W.
- The intelligent flight battery capacity is 3830 mAh, Voltage 11.4 V and battery type is LiPo 3S with the energy 43.6 Wh.
- The net weight is approx. 0.5 lbs (240 g) and the charging temperature range is 41° to 104° F(5° to 40°C).
Shenzhen DJI Sciences and Technologies Ltd., a Chinese tech firm with manufacturing facilities worldwide headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is industry-leading aerial imaging and video production maker of professional unmanned aircraft (usually called “drones”). It also develops and builds video gimbals, motion camera, camera stabilizers, aircraft boards, and flight control mechanisms and propulsion systems.
The company unveiled the Mavic Pro Alpine White Drone limited edition, with a color-coordinated joystick and matching propellers. It is traded as a package, which comprises a controller, two additional smart plane battery packs, two extra pairs of propellers and a sleeve for the aircraft.