- The DJI LINE FRIENDS Spark drone has intuitive and intelligent control that help to generate and create cinematic videos and using their proprietary application DJI GO 4.
- The DJI LINE FRIENDS Spark is envisaged to be a lifestyle commodity that while entailing some of the premium and required features in the entry level drone, earlier marketed as Spark.
- The drone is envisaged with facial recognition technology which support automatic ignition and lift-off of the device on recognizing the owner.
The popular entry level portable drone, Spark from the house of DJI has been now introduced in association with the Japanese chat app giant LINE as the first ever drone that envisages the bear BROWN from the chat app. This new Spark design embodies the old and tested intelligent mini drone packed in the lovable design of the bear. The quadcopter drone lists simple and familiar controls, easy video shooting and quick launch and easy in-flight controls. The association is leaning to find the attraction from a huge pool of users already familiar with the bear, BROWN. The Line Friends merchandise has its presence in about 108 countries.
The DJI LINE FRIENDS Spark is envisaged to be a lifestyle commodity that while entailing some of the premium and required features in the entry level drone, earlier marketed as Spark. The product is already familiar with clientele and has now been released with a fresh approach and exciting features. It looks promising on all fronts and is sure shot to become the first choice among the enthusiast for aerial photography and videography. Features like hand gesture control and intelligent video creation modes give it an edge among various competitors in the market. It is yet to be seen that if a set of new features and association with LINE will entice the owners of previous version of Spark to upgrade into this latest drone from the house of drone veterans DJI.
Problem Solved By This Product
The product, apart from being appealing to the masses, enshrines all the major and basic functionality of an entry level filming drone. The company pushes it to be a lifestyle accessory and its association with LINE FRIENDS is surely going to boost this reach. This drone can be used by amateurs and enthusiasts alike to create some rather breath-taking shots making your film/video more picturesque.
Moreover, despite being an entry level quadcopter drone, it is embedded with latest advanced features like gesture controls, easy edit and sharing of video files, simple flight operations, automated tracking of object in-flight etc.
The Spark in association with LINE FRIENDS is the filming drone covering all the necessary functionalities along with a cute appeal to the diaspora across 108 countries familiar with the BROWN bear. Some of its spectacular features are:
- Ease of Control and Launch – The drone is envisaged with facial recognition technology which support automatic ignition and lift-off of the device on recognizing the owner. Furthermore, the drone support hand gestures for taking quick and sharp aerial photos of the landscape eliminating the need of remote control.
- Video Creation and Film-making – The LINE FRIENDS Spark has intuitive and intelligent control that help to generate and create cinematic videos and using their proprietary application DJI GO 4, the video can be processed using editing templates and several filters for the creating the best possible output. The app also provides an option of manual editing and easy share to all the popular social media platforms. These features will sure prove to be a boon for the newbies in the video content creation platform, making cinematic video capture an accessible thing to all.
- Tracking Technology- The Spark also contains the feature of what is termed as ActiveTrack that intelligently recognizes objects while shooting video in-flight and then tracks them even as they move making it very reliable and resulting in more sharp, crisp images and videos of your favored objects like that antelope in the dense jungle. The drone also features a feature to take professional shot for you, called QuickShots, helping create a fantastic cinematic composition.
- Gestures – The Spark is powered with complex deep learning algorithms which help recognize and associate the hand gestures (in Palm Control mode) to respective resultant actions. The drone can hence be controlled using the hand gestures. Even you can go ahead click a “selfie” using simple hand motions.
- Special Feature- the TapFly mode help you to capture the shot you envisioned for. This mode can be accessed using the mobile app and the drone, on simply tapping the drone and then on the phone screen, the drone flies toward the tap direction and captures shot after shot just using your finger touch. It also contains 3D obstacle detection system ensuring safety of your beloved device.
- The DJI Spark is equipped with 12MP camera which helps capture full HD 1080p videos and aerial pictures. The drone is supported with 2-Axis stabilized Gimbal camera. Moreover, the drone has a 1.2 miles control range with reaching the top speed of 31 mph in sport mode up to 16 minutes of in-flight time.
- Dimension: 10.2 x 8.5 x 6.6 inches
- Weight: 2.35 pounds
- Battery Support: 1 Li-ion polymer batteries
- In the Box: DJI LINE FRIENDS Spark, remote controller, one intelligent flight battery, charger, micro-USB cable, 3 pairs of propellers, 2 RC cables
Plan For Launch
The product was introduced in the market in the month of August 2018 via a press release by DJI in Shenzhen, China. It is priced at $ 399 per box (as mentioned above) and is available through DJI’s flagship stores and online in China, Korea, North America and Hong Kong.
You can read more about it here: https://www.dji.com/spark/line
DJI or Shenzhen DJI Technology Co. Ltd. stands for Dà-Jiāng Innovations and is based in Shenzhen, China. It was founded in 2006 by Frank Wang and over the years has grown to be the market leader in remote control cinematic drones. They quadcopters are standard in the drone tech industry and are widely used by amateurs and professionals alike. Through this product the company is envisaging that “this association with LINE will take the concept of drone becoming a lifestyle accessory even further and make storytelling and sharing exciting, and a part of our everyday life.”
Keep yourself updated with the latest gadget news! Join our Facebook, Follow our Twitter for regular updates.