- Bluenero Fish Tank is one of the most advanced and worlds’ smartest fish aquarium that contains auto FoodFeeder that helps feed the fish at regular intervals eliminating the need of your physical presence there.
- The filter inside Bluenero is made up of activated carbon, marine pure, poly filter pads, bio balls, 254 nm UV sterilizer. They help maintain the water quality.
- Bluenero contains pH and salinity sensors to maintain the water inside at an optimum alkalinity and saline level.
Bluenero Inc brings to you one of the most advanced and a smart aquarium in the world for your homes and office spaces. Bluenero comes packed with some unique and robust features which make your lives easy. It has features like a dedicated FoodFeeder, HD camera for live feed of the aquarium, smart app to monitor and engage in related activities.
Bluenero is designed to work around the world as it is both freshwater and saltwater friendly. As a smart aquarium, it not only eases the pressure on you, but contains measure to keep your fishes healthy and safe for long with your minimal intrusion. Hence, it makes the fish keeping experience effortless and fun with super-easy application. It has already featured in all the major tech spaces getting rave reviews. If you are in the market looking for an aquarium, Bluenero’s features are sure to grab your eyeballs.
Problem Solving By This Product
World’s first and only smart aquarium, Bluenero has a set of features that make fish keeping an enjoyable experience. It consists of FoodFeeder eliminating your need to periodically feed the fish. Other features like HD camera for live feed to pH sensors for water quality, all have been designed keeping in mind utility for you and also, your ease. The design is modern and elegant and hence, a perfect fit for any modern or traditional home. The color changing LED strip in Bluenero ensures the aquarium is self-illuminated at all times.
The feature rich Bluenero as mentioned, contains some of the most advanced and utility-based functionality aimed at making the fish keeping experience a healthy and happy one for you and your fish. Following are some of the major attractions of Bluenero, world’s most advanced smart aquarium:
1. Self-Illumination: The CREE LED light stripe fitted inside Bluenero creates an enchanting experience for your fish and boosts the growth of coral and plants. These lights are color changing in nature and can be easily be controlled using the compatible mobile phone app.
2. Noise Reduction: The aquarium tank is designed such that it reduces noise level compared to other fish tank. This helps the fish to breed and be healthy.
3. pH level maintainer: Bluenero contains pH and salinity sensors to maintain the water inside at an optimum alkalinity and saline level. Whenever the pH drops from the selected range, you will get a notification on your mobile app.
4. Inline Filter: The filter inside Bluenero is made up of activated carbon, marine pure, poly filter pads, bio balls, 254 nm UV sterilizer. All these are separately removable and replaceable. They help maintain the water quality which is very important for survival of your fish.
5. Temperature Control: Certain fish are more accustomed to a select temperature. Hence, the Bluenero features temperature control to keep the water at perfect temperature. You can easily set up the tank’s temperature right from your smartphone.
6. For all water types: Whether you love Bettas or Firefish, Bluenero is for both. It is designed so as to house both marine and freshwater types of fishes.
7. Automatic FoodFeeder: Bluenero is specifically designed to not only provide conducive living environment for the fish but also to make your life easy. The automatic FoodFeeder does just that. It feed the fish at regular intervals eliminating the need of your physical presence there. It only supports dry food though.
Bluenero comes in four different dimensions, fitting your needs. They are Bluenero Mini (21” x 15.7” x 7.8” with a capacity of 30 L), Bluenero Premium (23.2” x 17.7” x 11.8” with a capacity of 60 L), Bluenero Premium XL (35” x 17.7” x 11.8” with a capacity of 100 L), Bluenero Premium XXL (21” x 15.7” x 1.8” with a capacity of 130 L).
- Materials used: AISI 304 Stainless Steel Plexiglass.
- Connectivity: Wi-fi, Bluetooth 4.2
- Camera: HD 720p, 30 fps
- Temperature Range: 59 to 93-degree Fahrenheit
- USB Connectivity: Type A (5V, 2A) and Type C (5V,3A). These ports can also be used to charge your mobile phone.
- Water Flow: 125 GPH or 470 LPH
- Sensors: pH, Salinity, Temperature, Water Level.
Plan for launch
The idea for Bluenero was hatched in the year 2017. After several rounds of R&D and making prototype, a crowdfunding campaign was launched on Indiegogo in 3rd quarter of 2018. The manufacturing of the certified final product started in 2nd quarter of 2019 with the smart aquarium, Bluenero shipping to customers in late 2019.
Till now a total of Rs. 3,576,612 has been raised by 127 backers.
The Bluenero Mini is priced at Rs. 30,477 while the upgraded versions are priced as follows:
- Bluenero Premium: Rs 68,668
- Bluenero Premium XL: Rs. 83,944
- Bluenero Premium XXL: Rs. 99,221
On noticing the difficulties and shortcomings of the traditional aquarium with the limited space, water purity issues, missed to feed on time etc. Vahe and his team consisting of professionals and engineers passed advanced “trainings” on how to keep the fish, and started working on the idea. “Indiegogo is a great platform to shout out about your invention, and to match your product to the market’s needs.” says Vahe, the CEO of Bluenero.
The company is based in Wilmington in the United States and was started in the year 2016.