- Aventi A-10 is one of the most elegant and modular designs in watches that give you the feel of having a supercar on your wrist.
- The Aventi A-10 skeletonized tourbillon engine which is beast of a core. It operates at 28800 Hz and has a power reserve of 72 hours.
- Aventi A-10 uses automotive grade titanium with 3020-degree melting point and a density of 4.51 cubic centimeter. This keeps the watch safe even after a nasty fall.
Aventi which means “having” in Italian is a luxury watch brand at very affordable prices. Aventi A-10 is one of the most elegant and modular designs in watches that give you the feel of having a supercar on your wrist. Drawing inspiration from both supercar and luxury watch craftsmanship, the designers have engineered a watch that embodies both worlds – hence making it into a super watch.
This watch embodies power, luxury and style. Aventi A-10 is made up of titanium case and has a fully skeletonized design. Other premium features of the watch are carbon fiber belt for perfect fit and H-series ceramic coating for elegant finish and sturdiness. You can get all these fantastic features on your hand without breaking the bank. Hence, your search for an affordable yet luxurious watch culminates into the Aventi A-10.
Problem Solving By This Product
From using premium quality material like automotive grade titanium to build the core to fully skeletonized design for premium, classy look, the Aventi A-10 has got it all. It is made up of difficultly obscured top-class material at very affordable prices, so as to not leave a financial hole in your pockets. The watch is deemed to be a super watch as it is modelled on the design and innovation of a supercar on your wrist. It is built on the A-10 Tourbillon engine for top notch reliable performance as found in premium costly watches.
The first accessible super watch, the Aventi A-10 is built to be a supercar on your wrists. It contains few very exciting features that sets it apart from all other watches. Following are the features of Aventi A-10:
1. Core Engine: Built to last, the Aventi A-10 skeletonized tourbillon engine which is beast of a core. It operates at 28800 Hz and has a power reserve of 72 hours. The engine is based on co-axial escapement system with two hands at center with double barrels and hand winding. The Tourbillon has been developed by Hong Kong based PTS resources to manufacture an improved variation of Caliber 3450 Skeletonized Tourbillon Movement.
2. Outer Built: Aventi A-10 uses automotive grade titanium with 3020-degree melting point and a density of 4.51 cubic centimeter. Titanium provides the much-needed strength and a decreased weight. Even after a nasty fall, this super watch will retain its shape and beauty, all thanks to the titanium. The coating on the outside of the watch is of automotive grade H-series Cerakote with temperature stability up to 500-degrees.
3. Protective Glass: The glass of the watch is made of the highest-grade sapphire crystal with about 99.99% purity. The glass is durable and tough in rough conditions. It has a density of 3.98 kg cubic dm and a hardness of up to 2000 kg mm squared. The glass is applied with multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on the outside and insides of the glass making the tourbillon engine clearly visible at all times.
4. Light ad Reflective Coating: The Aventi A-10 has one of the highest possible afterglow performances among the competitors. It is equipped with 100% Swiss made Super-LumiNova BGW9 Grade X1. The light is non- radioactive and resistant to the various environmental influences. It is blue line emission light at 485 nm.
Colors Available: The Aventi A-10 is available in Rosso Red, Nardo Grey, Raw Titanium, Modena Yellow, Riviera Blue, Pearl White, Nero Black, Viola Purple.
In The Box
The package is inspired from Supercars in design, the Aventi A-10 comes packed in center with Warranty Card (with two-year manufacturing warranty from Aventi), Authenticity Certificate and Lab Material report.
Plan For Launch
The idea of Aventi A-10 was hatched back in the year 2015 with the research and development phase beginning in 2017. A subsequent crowdsourcing campaign was launched on Indiegogo in the year 2020.
Till now a total of Rs. 45,328,309 has been raised by 464 backers. The Aventi A-10 Titanium version is priced at Rs. 152,931 while the pure Sapphire is priced at Rs. 252,378. The Titanium version is currently available at discount at Rs. 84,073 and the shipping is estimated to start in November 2020.
Aventi promises with this product, a Supercar on your wrist. The vision and inspiration behind Aventi A-10 is the belief of breaking traditional high cost luxurious watches by building 150 times more affordable super watch with the same standards of craftsmanship. The company was founded back in 2015 and is currently headquartered at Hong Kong. Hannu Siren, the founder of Aventi is also known for the extensive line up of timepieces, the S-Force LTD. The core value here at Aventi is that “Strength Overcomes”.
The company is able to keep the costs low as they work with spare time at elite factories, house designers and engineers who are experienced with automotive industry standards and use of existing technology to innovate into something new.