- Autel Robotics EVO II Pro is the flagship device, and the best drone released till date by the tech company Autel Robotics.
- Autel Robotics EVO II Pro is the world’s first compact and foldable drone that you can take anywhere.
- Autel Robotics EVO II Pro records smoother, faster and cleaner than any other drone. It has a 7100 mAh Lipo 3s battery that takes almost 90 minutes to charge.
Are you a vlogger? Do you make YouTube videos for a living? Are you a traveller and want to create stunning videos wherever you go? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have the perfect product for you.
This is the EVO II Drone by Autel Robotics. After building quite a reputation in the drone industry, Autel Robotics has come out with this masterpiece.
Drones have become increasingly popular in this day and age. From military to individuals, everyone uses them for one thing or another. Since their inception, drones have offered a unique way of capturing our surroundings. Earlier, taking air shots meant hiring a helicopter. Drones have solved this problem big time. Now by spending a few hundred dollars, you can get your drone with a high definition camera.
Drone geeks were eagerly waiting for the EVO II to release. Now they can have a sigh of relief. EVO II is one of the ground-breaking launches when it comes to the drone industry. It is a product that can become the market leader. Keep reading to know more about this imaginative product.
EVO II is the flagship device, and the best drone released till date by the tech company Autel Robotics. This device has everything, from 8K recording to super-high speeds. It is the world’s first compact and foldable drone that you can take anywhere.
It has a powerful camera that can record 8k videos and provide dynamic stills of 48 MP. It is the choice of renowned photographers and cinematographers. EVO records smoother, faster and cleaner than any other drone. It has a 7100 mAh Lipo 3s battery that takes almost 90 minutes to charge. You can expect a range of nearly 9 km on this drone, which is terrific. It has a top speed of roughly 70 kmph which can provide you with those high-speed shots.
Problem Solving By The Product
Photographers and videographers have been frustrated by the lack of an exceptional drone for quite some time. There was a need for a world class drone that could record 8k videos and has a long range. EVO is just the product for these people. Now they can shoot top-notch videos and images like never before. Many famous vloggers were, in particular, sitting tight for the launch of the EVO II. Now their wait is over. They can now record the best quality content for their viewers.
Even if you are not a professional, the EVO II is a great gadget to buy. You can learn to operate it easily from the instruction manual and become a master in no time.
Flights are safer with the dual GPS/GLONASS satellite positioning and advanced computer vision systems. One can access live HD footage while flying the EVO through the free Austell Explorer app
If you are still not impressed by the EVO II, then perhaps these amazing specifications will stupefy you.
Here are the detailed specifications for you. Check them out.
• Take-off weight: 1127g (EVO II), 1174g (EVO II Pro), 1192g (EVO II Dual)
• Max speed: 20m/s
• Max flight time: 40 minutes (no wind)
• Max transmission distance – 9 km
• Transmission type – FCC: 2.4 GHz A Link
• Storage – internal 8 GB (expandable up to 128 GB)
• Battery type – Lipo 3s
• Battery capacity – 7100 mAh
• Max hovering time: 35 minutes
• Internal storage: 8GB, plus SD card slot
• Camera sensor: 1/2in 48MP CMOS (EVO II), 1in 20MP CMOS (EVO II Pro), 1/2in 48MP CMOS + FLIR LWR thermal camera (EVO II Dual)
• ISO range: 100-3200 (EVO II & EVO II Dual), 100-12,800 (EVO II Pro)
• Bitrate: 120mbps
• Max Resolution Stills – 8000 X 6000
• Max Resolution video – 7680 x 4320
• Operating Environment Temp. – 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
• Still Photography Modes -Single shot, Burst shooting, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) Time-lapse
• Video Recording Modes – Normal · Picture In Video (PIV)
• Max Frame Rates – 4K60, 2.7K60, 1080p120, 720p240
• Sensing type – 12 omnidirectional computer vision sensors
• Field of view – Forward (Horizontal 60 degree, vertical 80 degree), backward (Horizontal 60 degree, vertical 80 degree), upward (Horizontal 60 degree, vertical 50 degree), downward (Horizontal 60 degree, vertical 50 degree)
• Bit depth: 10 bit
• 90-minute charge time
• Controller screen – 3.3 inch OLED 330 Nits
• Controller battery – 500 mAh
• GPS and ATTI flight modes
• Go Home function
• Accurate Landing feature
Plan For Launch
THE EVO II has already been launched in the early days of January 2020. The launch was highly anticipated by travel and tech enthusiasts all over the world. It is arguably the best drone available in the market. Currently it is set at a price of almost $1500. The company has released three variants, each with different amount, but the difference is marginal. It is yet to see how many people will be able to afford the EVO. The price is high, but those who know the actual value of 8K video recording from a drone, they will understand that the price is reasonable. If the demand for the product rises, then the prices are bound to grow. So, it would be best if you bought it as soon as possible before a price hike.
Autel Robotics is a tech firm based in Washington, United States. The company was set up with a mission is to inspire creativity around the world. By designing state of the art products like the EVO II Autel Robotics want to provide the best technology to its customers. They are a team of industry professionals with a zeal for technology and years of engineering experience. They specialise in making exceptional drones like EVO II. In future, we might be able to see more of some terrific products from Autel Robotics.