DISCLAIMER: We are reader supported professional review platform. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. We may get a small commission when you buy from the link we share of the product. [Read More]
- The Arc Pen is an all metal construction, made up of no glue. The body of the pen is made from a Titanium and Aluminum (depending on the version) giving it a modern and elegant look with longevity and durability.
- The Arc Pen has the chamfered surface which works as an effective anti-roll design. Also, due to the magnets, the pen self-aligns even after a roll making ever-ready for use.
- Rocking the LP3RF renowned Pilot™ Juice Up refill that is water and fade resistant, the Arc Pen makes for an extra smooth writing experience. The ink refill is available in 3 different colors namely: black, blue, red and three-line widths: 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5 mm. It also provides the option to use any other Pilot-style G2 refill.
One of the first and a very unique writing instrument, the Arc Pen is here for making your lives easier. It is a pen made for amateur and the connoisseurs alike. The Arc Pen contains the revolutionary self-aligning mechanism and one of its kind innovative ruler cap. This is a premium grade magnetic pen with closing gel ink for effortless writing. It contains a slew of fantastic and exciting features like magnetic cap posting, premium titanium body, anti-roll surface and best gel ink refill to name a few. Hence, making this minimalist pen an attractive buy for all. It harbingers an innovative approach to the utility of pens in this modern era. The innovative ruler cap is a testament to that approach. Equipped with all these revolutionary features, the Arc Pen delivers what it promises.
Problem Solving By This Product
The Arc Pen by Stilform comes with some unique and revolutionary features aimed at making the user’s life easier. It’d design and built is a testimony to this fact. From an anti-roll design to the innovative ruler cap, there are feature galore. It also features a LP3RF refill for that impeccable writing ease and form factor. Moreover, the body of the Arc Pen is made of titanium and aluminum making it a durable and long-lasting device.
One of the most innovative pens, touted as the future of pen design is the Arc Pen. Following are some of the most exquisite and revolutionary features of the Arc Pen:
1. Built and Make: The Arc Pen is an all metal construction, made up of no glue. The body of the pen is made from a Titanium and Aluminum (depending on the version) giving it a modern and elegant look with longevity and durability. This special PVD coating is resistant against scratches providing a fine satin feeling. All manufacturing is done in a precision factory in Germany.
2. Anti-Roll Surface: The Arc Pen has the chamfered surface which works as an effective anti-roll design. Also, due to the magnets, the pen self-aligns even after a roll making ever-ready for use.
3. Ink Refill: Rocking the LP3RF renowned Pilot™ Juice Up refill that is water and fade resistant, the Arc Pen makes for an extra smooth writing experience. The ink refill is available in 3 different colors namely: black, blue, red and three-line widths: 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5 mm. It also provides the option to use any other Pilot-style G2 refill.
4. Ruler Cap: The Arc Pen features the innovative ruler cap that can help to declutter your desk while increasing your productivity. You can us this inch and centimeter scale for quick sketch, technical drawing etc.
5. Detachable Clip: You can install an exclusive metal clip on the Arc Pen by simply sliding on it. The clip has an mm of robust arm and easily slides on to the pen due to textile interior.
6. Accessories: The Arc Pen can be used in confluence with a list of accessories which enhance the usability of the product. The Stilform™ base for the pen stand, the exclusive ruler cap, Stilform™ holder and the Stilform™ Pouch.
Size: 142.5 mm in length with cap length of 31 mm
Weight: 25 g with cap and 33 g with ruler cap (Aluminum version) and 37 g with cap and 37 g with ruler cap (Titanium version)
Ink Cartridge: Pilot™ Juice Up LP3RF 0.4 mm black ink by default.
Plan For Launch
The Arc Pen was enlisted on Kickstarter in December 2019 and Mass production was started in March 2020. The shipping starts in July 2020.
You can read more about the crowdfunding campaign and the product here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stilform/stilform-arc
Early bird price: $ 54 for Aluminum version and $ 109 for Titanium version
Complete Edition Price: $ 274 for (x 4) Titanium version and $ 329 for (x 8) Aluminum version.
Stilform™ is the company behind the creation and development of one of the most innovative and successful fountain pens. The company is headed by Christoph Bohrer as CEO and Martin Wagner as the CTO. The company is based out of Germany and ships across Europe and USA primarily and was founded in 2013. They are primarily known for producing products in area of home living and diverse industrial grade items.
One of the core values of the company is to deliver quality innovative products to the customers at viable rates with focus on visual appeal.
ALSO READ :